Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
We probably would have stifled him.

Gagai and Uate are going to tear teams apart this year.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
How about signing Gagai ? He is playing well tonight :)
Was just thinking that. Imagine Gagai on the right side and Koroibete (?) on the left. There's plenty of speed right there.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I doubt izzy will be back, he didn't leave on the best of terms, henjak made him cry. Wouldn't want hunt back after the way he messed the club around in negotiations for months while he had secretly signed with the afl and then doesn't even give the club a consideration before turning up to an afl presser on the gc. Broncos had been clearing the decks to re-sign him too and let guys go and missed out on others because he was screwing us around.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Yeah, Izzy can get fucked the dumb greedy POS. He is the reason we have no fucking players now.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Gareth Widdop is a gun, I'd love to see him at the club. Given the apparent ambition of the broncos however, I think we are more likely to call Tunza out of retirement again.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Gareth Widdop is a gun, I'd love to see him at the club. Given the apparent ambition of the broncos however, I think we are more likely to call Tunza out of retirement again.

And play him at fullback... Once he bulks up a bit

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Yeah, Izzy can get fucked the dumb greedy POS. He is the reason we have no fucking players now.
I think you're confused wit Khunt...

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
forget izzy.

we'll take will hoppa.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
We need a fullback? Colin Scott is coming out of retirement for us!

B

big bear

Feb 25, 2013
Why would widdop leave bellamey,slater cronk & smith possible another premiership to go to griffin prince wallace & hunt. Fair dinkum take a ageing hodges out of the backline what have you got ,no one at all who will find the try line.I cannot beleive that the once mighty broncs over time have aloud this to happen.They have really made there own nest and are going to lay in it for some time.

B

Bronco bob

NYC Player
Aug 9, 2012
Tonight just showed how bad the club is being run. We lack quality players, especially backs and we let Gagi go. Yes I know that he had off field issues and we don't know what he did but in this day and age you can't let good players go unless they shoot someone. We groomed him and then let him go because of not training hard. He just needed a good coach and club to guide him.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
forget izzy.

we'll take will hoppa.
Overated imo and I wouldn't want his father anywhere near the Broncos. Don't believe the bs rumour about him joining the broncos, its based on him being based in Brisbane for his mission and Kearney at the club. He will be at parra, they have been pretty much paying him while hes on retreat.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
What I find most disappointing about all this is I got on board with the whole 'grow our own' talent thing, but then we just let them all go. The only decent parts of our backline are hodgo and prince (who will be gone in a couple of years) and then really no one. Even if the club gets their head out of the clouds and joins reality we have years and years of rebuilding before we are even close to contenders... All this after being fed the whole rebuilding years and 'short term pain for long term gain' stuff. These coming years are meant to be the long term gain years, yet we are watching our talent kill it for other teams. Andrew gee is so far out of touch its stopped being funny

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I think if we move Hoffman to centres he could be really great for us, he looks much more natural in that position than fullback.
If Kahu plays first grade and does well I wouldn't mind seeing Hodges pushed to fullback.

1. Hodges
2. Kemp
3. Kahu
4. Hoffman
5. Maranta

More likely to be

1. Norman
2. Kemp
3. Hodges
4. Hoffman
5. Maranta/Kahu

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Norman now Parramatta's problem ? [video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=06xlfaOd78o[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Maroon4life
  • mieko
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Scdeac
  • Redfern_1980
  • Galah
  • teampjta
  • Midean
  • Cavalo
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.