Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I wasn't totally serious about throwing Drew in the deal but if my ridiculous fantasy of swapping Lui/Sanderson/Wallace for DCE was a possible reality with Drew being the deal sealer I'd go for it. DCE is a superstar, a bird in the hand vs 2 in the bush, etc.

Thats the exact opposite of the point you were trying to make. You are saying that a bird in the bush is worth 4 in the hand.

What's Jackson Bird got to do with anything?

And why is he hiding in bushes? :scared:

lui is becoming our next best option behind the main fellas imo. worth keeping

I'd keep him around if he accepts less or around the same money.

Injuries have definitely been a major problem for him. Very hard to develop your game when your injured one week, playing Norths next and then straight into the first grade side for a 10 minute cameo.

lui is becoming our next best option behind the main fellas imo. worth keeping

Hasn't he come out of nowhere??? Until a month ago, he'd looked to me like a nothing player. Constantly talked up by the club, originally playing mostly back-row in his first few NRL games, but not having the mobility for the position but too small for a prop.

Now he all of a sudden looks like a taller version of Hala. The strapping on various limbs makes him look more bad-arse, but his performances have been much stronger and he's having good impact. Where it came from I don't know, but as long as what he's been doing is legal I'd say keep it up Lui!!!

If as expected Green gets the Cowboys job then his dual premiership hooker Granville will be heading to Townsville with him.

The Cowboys definitely need a hooker, he'd actually make the side there.

But who will be bench hooker when Wallace goes? :( Maccas gonna have to man up and play 80. Isn't baptiste out of here as well?

He'll probably chuck Ashley Taylor in there, yet another potential gun halfback wasting away in the bench hooker role

Assuming Taylor and Hunt evolve and develop and justify the wraps on them, I would love to see them gel as an ideal halves combo

Quite a nice Friday morning:

* Hodges re-signs for an extra year
* Kahu re-signs for an extra 2 years
* Tallis this morning rated the Broncos' chances of getting both Milford & Barba for next year at 90% (Barba officially requested release).

Quite a nice Friday morning:

* Hodges re-signs for an extra year
* Kahu re-signs for an extra 2 years
* Tallis this morning rated the Broncos' chances of getting both Milford & Barba for next year at 90% (Barba officially requested release).

Source? Haven't seen anything official, just something in the Herald about being in discussions for a possible contract extension.

If true Hodges better have taken a pay cut!

Source? Haven't seen anything official, just something in the Herald about being in discussions for a possible contract extension.

The ever-reliable Triple-M. They'd been working on it since before the injury, will be rubber-stamped shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Xzei
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Manofoneway
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • mrslong
  • winslow_wong
  • Evander
  • Johnny92
  • Dexter
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • broncotville
  • NYCDB
  • Fatboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Lurker
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.