Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
the announcement will probably be a sponsor or something

Bulldogs can have him, I mean her, dafuq?

Certainly belongs at a Sydney based club going by that shot.....

Re the Hoff rumours about the Dogs, this was posted on the Kennel by one of their members:-

`To finalise this whole Hoffman saga, saw him at athletes foot yesterday buying shoes for his brother. Was refreshingly open and a great guy. I asked if he is coming to the dogs and his reply and I quote "f%^* that, I just resigned for 2 more years, broncos all day". hoffman ain't going nowhere'

Was his name perhaps "faithinDes" or something like that?

It'll be something completely uninteresting. I bet our new jersey is shit too.

YEAH, NEGATIVE NING!

Player Signings for 2014

Let's discuss signings for next year. DCE, Lowrie, Vidot, K Hunt, Milford etc

Maybe we'll announce the 5 year signing of DCE who's offered to take a dramatic pay rise to play alongside Smith in 2015.

Or we've signed Lowrie.

Re: Player Signings for 2014

I would like to see us sign a big bopper to at least replace Tasi. Like the idea of Vidot. Milford would be good. Karmichael would be great. Lowrie is a good player but seems strange considering second row depth. DCE not holding my breath but we would be a title threat with him.

Re: Player Signings for 2014

A big bopper like Kennedy perhaps ?

We need another one on top of Kennedy. We are short on big props

Big props + last season's lack of fitness, Griffin's use of the bench and poor defence = trouble.
Big players can be great, but not paired with those things we had this year.

We don't need bigger forwards, we just need fitter forwards.

I think tomorrow we announce Vidot signing. I don't think it will be anyone else and Lowrie doesn't make sense unless his family is in Brissy.

Either fitness, like the Burgess bros, or good rotation, like the Roosters have with Moa, JWH, O'Donnell and whoever their 4th prop usually is for back-up (Napa, Kennedy etc).

There's no point getting big unfit props who can barely run back the 10 metres and then play them in weird stints.

1 Ben Barba
2 Josh Hoffman
3 Jharal Yow Yeh
4 Justin Hodges
5 Daniel Vidot
6 Anthony Milford
7 Ben Hunt
8 Josh McGuire
9 Andrew McCullouch
10 Sam Thaiday
11 Jack Reed
12 Matt Gillett
13 Corey Parker

14 Jake Granville
15 Martin Kennedy
16 Corey Oates
17 Ben Hannant

18 Alex Glenn

Dreams are free....... Reed to backrow and Thaiday in front row will cause some interesting comments. There are talks of Vidot and Milford coming true would make us have the best backline in the nrl as long as they were all fit. Alex Glenn the modern day Stagg can play anywhere and if MC could play 80 mins you could have 4 forwards on bench on drop Granville.

Yow Yeh at centre? that seems like an adventurous selection, even in a dream.

I wouldn't mind seeing that team in a match Rhino but I would start Hannant and McG before Kennedy and Thaiday in the props. With the latter two off the bench. I also think Reed would make a very good second rower and he showed that when he played there last year in a game.

Yow Yeh at centre? that seems like an adventurous selection, even in a dream.

Really? why? I think it is almost guaranteed he will be in the centres. Judging by the the way he has bulked up and the speed he most definitely would have lost I would say wing would be the more adventurous selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  • Big Del
  • Old Mate
  • phoenix
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • theshed
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.