Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? why? I think it is almost guaranteed he will be in the centres. Judging by the the way he has bulked up and the speed he most definitely would have lost I would say wing would be the more adventurous selection

And left centre makes sense if it was his right ankle that went all acute angle.

Really? why? I think it is almost guaranteed he will be in the centres. Judging by the the way he has bulked up and the speed he most definitely would have lost I would say wing would be the more adventurous selection

well, I'm no fan of Jack Reed but I'd put Reed ahead of Yow Yeh when it comes to the centres.

**** me dead are you a fan of anyone besides webcke?

Your 2014 team

1. Webcke
2. Webcke
3. Webcke
4. Webcke
5. Webcke
6. Webcke
7. Webcke
8. Webcke (c)
9. Webcke
10. Webcke
11. Webcke
12. Webcke
13. Webcke
14. Webcke
15. Webcke
16. Webcke
17. Webcke

coach: Shane Webcke

Your 2014 team

1. Webcke
2. Webcke
3. Webcke
4. Webcke
5. Webcke
6. Webcke
7. Webcke
8. Webcke (c)
9. Webcke
10. Webcke
11. Webcke
12. Webcke
13. Webcke
14. Webcke
15. Webcke
16. Webcke
17. Webcke

is there much reason for this? or did you just like Coxy's call from earlier so much that you decided to give it a go for yourself?

I think the only player who I've been persistently and perhaps unfairly critical of is Sam Thaiday. apart from that, I've expressed disappointment at the possibility of us recruiting a Cronulla reserve grade player and an average Warriors backrower, I've doubted the likelihood of two unproven youngsters (who most people haven't seen) fixing our hole at five-eight, and now I've questioned whether a former winger coming back from a severe leg injury is going to manage to replace a solid (if unspectacular) centre in Jack Reed. I don't see how those things really warrant such outrage from you.

in truth I'm quite happy with large parts of our team. I think our forwards are shaping up really well and we have a couple nice pieces in the backline. but the fact that I don't have unbridled enthusiasm about the rest of our team or the rumoured acquisitions doesn't mean I'm not a fan of anyone.

you don't have to read my posts if my pessimism gets you so riled up.

Come on guys, you've had your say, now back on topic.
Let's leave the personal swipes aside...

I like beer & skittles, preferably not together. I just want to know if the club is still planning more signings for next year, or have they put the cue in the rack.

Your 2014 team

1. Webcke
2. Webcke
3. Webcke
4. Webcke
5. Webcke
6. Webcke
7. Webcke
8. Webcke (c)
9. Webcke
10. Webcke
11. Webcke
12. Webcke
13. Webcke
14. Webcke
15. Webcke
16. Webcke
17. Webcke

Needs more Webcke

I like beer & skittles, preferably not together. I just want to know if the club is still planning more signings for next year, or have they put the cue in the rack.

You're missing out Bro.

On Yow Yeh, where's he been playing this year? Ie: position.

All over from what I understand. He started in the backrow and then played a bit of centre and wing as far as I know.

Doesn't come across as a prick as such so its nothing personal, I just think his been a mediocre leech at the club who has done nothing to warrant his position.

I'm in the same camp. He's modelled himself on Ashton Sims way too much while he was here and he didn't have any redeeming on-field qualities to make up for all the dropped balls.

Doesn't come across as a prick as such so its nothing personal, I just think his been a mediocre leech at the club who has done nothing to warrant his position.
I just wondered because, here was a guy who didn't set the world on fire at the broncos . And maybe some expected more from him I don't know. Maybe you think he was being paid too much. I don't know what he was earning . But giving the guy a send off is not doing anything for anybody.

I just wondered because, here was a guy who didn't set the world on fire at the broncos . And maybe some expected more from him I don't know. Maybe you think he was being paid too much. I don't know what he was earning . But giving the guy a send off is not doing anything for anybody.

Fair enough, I actually referenced that line from the 12th man, I meant it in a funny tone, maybe it was over the top but I don't hold any real grudge against the guy. When he came to the club he came with a good reputation as good solid player, the type we needed at the time but as time went on you just got the feeling he was made to look better at the Storm then he really was, I dunno he just didn't seem to have any real impact in attack or defence, no real solid workrate either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• jd87
  • ivanhungryjak
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncos4life
  • westy316
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Harry Sack
  • pennywisealfie
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Culhwch
  • Justwin
  • Battler
  • mrslong
  • Strop
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Waynesaurus
... and 74 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.