Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I was just about to post the same thing in this thread but you beat me to it.

My money is on broncos signing tate and berrigan to give them one last pay day

I think Berrigan is nowhere near the player he used to be, but I think Tate is still quite good, even if getting on a little. He was brilliant in last years SOO series. Should have been MOTM in one of them from memory. Tate is one of those players who gives his all on the field, something a few of the current broncos could learn a thing or two about.

Still, I'm not sure signing him in a years time would be a good idea.

when tate retires he should still stay contracted just so he can play origin. i dont think there has ever been a player who will without fail lift and play to his absolute best in origin as much as tate. he has been consistently one of QLDs best players, even if hes in steve michaels form at club level.

Welp, Norman scored a try tonight so I guess that means we lock him up for 5 years on 500k :sleep:

The commentators talked him up again tonight.. add an extra 100k on top of that

definitely not, hes a sub 150k player surely.

I agree. Not worth it at all.

Probably just okay given the rising salary cap. Today's $250K is yesterday's $150K...

250 is ok with the salary cap rising over the next few years.

Not for a depth player.

Hopefully it's a two year deal at most.

We don't really want Reed as our centre next year. Hopefully Copley gets that gig and we have found some decent wingers. Reeds long term future will be off the bench IMO.

I'd like to see Copley as our centre too. But Reed is definitely FG standard. He's even pretty good. He just needs to lose the weight and get back to passing the ball. $250K is a steal with this new salary cap.

For our sake, I really hope he improves as the season wears on. The signs he showed this year and last weren't positive at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Locky24
  • Tmac
  • kman
  • Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Culhwch
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.