Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Rumour on twitter that Tautau Moga could be on his way to us.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Rumour on twitter that Tautau Moga could be on his way to us.

I would love that. Earlier in the year there was a rumour about that too and I thought that would be great. I really like moga and think he would be an awesome pick for us. You would think he would struggle to make it back into that roosters backline

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Todd Baylm has said he was told there is no truth to the rumours

Thibaùlt

Thibaùlt

BRL Player
Nov 27, 2013
Because clubs never lie about the players they're chasing?

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Moga had huge wraps opn him coming into FG, like being Folau quality... I'm not sure why he wasn't talked up since. Injuries or something?
Either way, I'd be glad to get him, he is still only 19 or 20. What's with us and Roosters players though?

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Moga had huge wraps opn him coming into FG, like being Folau quality... I'm not sure why he wasn't talked up since. Injuries or something?
Either way, I'd be glad to get him, he is still only 19 or 20. What's with us and Roosters players though?

He's ruptured his ACL twice.

Thibaùlt

Thibaùlt

BRL Player
Nov 27, 2013
He's ruptured his ACL twice.

This kid will be a superstar, guaranteed.

And with uncertainty around JYY and Hoffman's careers.

Hodgo's career is coming to a close and Moga will be a perfect replacement. And he's a Queenslander.

Need to get the deal done before the Roosters change their minds. He won't get a shot in the NRL being behind SKD, Tupou, RTS, Jonathan Rueben and possibly Ferguson. And seeing that Robinson doesn't have a problem playing Guerra or Aubusson at centre.

Thibaùlt

Thibaùlt

BRL Player
Nov 27, 2013
And they're trying to get Minchiello, O'Donnell and Ferguson on their books for 2014.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Guerra was great at centre for Italy at the Water Closet.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
That's the worse predictive text I've seen [MENTION=8423]Sproj[/MENTION]. Spose it was just a pissing contest.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
[MENTION=8377]Socnorb[/MENTION], it's almost as bad as the whole crowd pooing.

moosehead

moosehead

BRL Player
Jul 4, 2013
Hi everyone - it's been a little while since my last post.... but I can promise you the news I just heard has been worth waiting for!!

BEFORE I GET TO IT - please note that this information is from the same source as my previous post about Kennedy coming & I will not be passing on any other identifying information about the source.

Ok - here we go....

The Broncos are set to make 2 very significant announcements with new signings:

1.) CAMERON SMITH
I am told that the deal is done - signed. He IS coming!

2.) Karmichael Hunt
The talks have been going on for a few months (since the story broke) but he has now agreed to terms to return to the club
next season.

But wait... there is more........... no no I will give you a minute to let that digest.....

Last edited:
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
whats number 2.

the more i think about it the more i like the idea of Smith becoming a Bronco ... i know it would only be for a maximum of 3 seasons, but what he will be able to add to the club both off and on the field will be worth the reported 1.1 million a season

moosehead

moosehead

BRL Player
Jul 4, 2013
Sorry Fordy - got excited and hit send before I had finished typing... the edited post with no 2 ( Karmichael Hunt) should now be posted above

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Hunt on the other hand can stay in GayFL, unless he is prepared to play center or fullback and isn't going to cost us a fortune ... i don't want to see him back on a marquee level contract OR anywhere near our halves

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Well that's interesting.. I believe the Cam Smith part.. but Karmichael? Where does he fit in beyond 2014?

1. Barba
6. Milford
7. Hunt
9. Smith/McCullough

Surely we won't pay heaps for Karmichael to play him on the wing or something..

moosehead

moosehead

BRL Player
Jul 4, 2013
Valid points on Karmichael... would you like to hear the rest?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
yeah you've keep us waiting long enough lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• mieko
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • broncos4life
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Santa
  • Robboi_321
  • Galah
  • marw
  • Turks85
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.