Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Maybe he should get on the cruisers if that's the case.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Gee Gee, make sure you find a house in Red Hill with an accessible roof.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
TLL looks more like a Tooheys New kinda bloke :winky:

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Lets cut some Dugan some slack. By being on that roof he has already shown more interest in climbing a ladder than most of our team seem to have.

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
The Broncos now are just another team. The aura is gone. So that just means the club has to work a lot harder to recruit and retain. They're not doing a good job.

Yeah we've heard rival supporters say it, no need to keep reminding us.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Lets cut some Dugan some slack. By being on that roof he has already shown more interest in climbing a ladder than most of our team seem to have.

Bahaha ari you crack me up. Actually laugher out loud then, no my colleagues think I'm weird... Well weirder

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
TLL would be a decent bench signing imo.

is he going that badly? just had a look at sundays stats. 35 minutes, 11 hit ups for 125 metres.. 10+ metres per run i'll take that any day. only 8 tackles, but none missed.. might of been on in the period where canberra dominated possession.

rnd 2 when canberra were belted .. 10 runs for 100 metres..

makes some stupid mistakes/gives away penalties.. but if he wants out of canberra... we could tidy that up.

Last edited:
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Would take TLL on the cheap. I'd like to sign Widdop or Sam Williams plus get another winger. Kevin Naiqama would be worth a shot. He is stuck behind McManus and Uate. I think our young props coming through are better than most on the market so no need to bother with signing any props. I'd be moving Jack Reed onto the bench as a back rower if we keep him for next year. Copley and Hodges in the centres would gives us more strike power.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Like your thoughts Beads - I think Widdop would be a great move if we could get him. Naiqama could also be a good buy, he's got some speed and I rate him - most other sides he's starting quality.

Agree with our young props, was very very impressed with all the young guys through Origin last year, they stood up brilliantly.

Copley definitely takes Reed's place, he's just as strong, faster and a bit more unpredictable - mind you I was stoked with Jack on Friday night, that was a killer game on his part.

Big Dave

Big Dave

Banned User
Feb 27, 2013
Are we all hoping on the Kevin Naiqama bandwagon now

Big Dave

Big Dave

Banned User
Feb 27, 2013
So we got about 2.4 million to offer someone for the next 3 years. Who's decent coming off contract over the next 3 years?

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
So we got about 2.4 million to offer someone for the next 3 years. Who's decent coming off contract over the next 3 years?

If we have 2.4mil to offer over 3yrs, surely there was enough to chase Thurston. Where the **** is the money? :(

Big Dave

Big Dave

Banned User
Feb 27, 2013
Well, the coach was spanking or is it banking on Norman

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Screw it.... let Reed/Gillett move on and use that combined with the Dugan money to sign Widdop and Carney.

1. Carney

6. Widdop
7. Hunt

9. Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncos4life
  • Browny
  • HarryAllan7
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • mitch222
  • Dash
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Fatboy
  • mieko
  • lynx000
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.