Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• yoghut.JPG
    yoghut.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 157
Re: Player Movements and Rumours 2013

I still get goosebumps when I watch that.

My mate and I were talking about this just the other day. I f***ing lost it when it happened. I still remember thinking why the F is locky kicking the ball into touch? Then kemp happened

Last edited by a moderator:

Kemp magic! I want some of that this year.

My mate and I were talking about this just the other day. I f***ing lost it when it happened. I still remember thinking why the F is locky kicking the ball into touch? Then kemp happened

Was right in front of us that season. Never gone off like that before or since.

Was right in front of us that season. Never gone off like that before or since.
Yeah, that was close to me as well... And I remember not being able to talk properly for a few days after that!

That field goal from Locky against the dragqueens in 2011 came close though...

Yeah, that was close to me as well... And I remember not being able to talk properly for a few days after that!

That field goal from Locky against the dragqueens in 2011 came close though...

I was right under the posts for that field goal, ill never forget it.

even tho you can barely see it, i love how the crowd goes dead quiet when the ball is in the air and goes insane when it goes over.

Kemp and Lockyer thread? I can dig it.

http://youtu.be/pRbaJDmDDao?t=3m1s

What an awesome way to end an awesome performance. One of my favourite days at the football.

This play was so satisfying...

http://youtu.be/pRbaJDmDDao?t=5m40s

After being pretty much screwed for a fair chunk of the game, for Lockyer to come up with that was awesome.

The game the year before also had some Locky magic. I miss the Broncos/Titans putting on classic games.

This Kemp signing has got me excited. He's a tough player that always put his body on the line. Say one thing, he knows how to finish tries. Lets hope he gets an opportunity and takes it with both hands. Now, how do I get rid of this boner I have?

This Kemp signing has got me excited. He's a tough player that always put his body on the line. Say one thing, he knows how to finish tries. Lets hope he gets an opportunity and takes it with both hands. Now, how do I get rid of this boner I have?

Maybe you should take your opportunity with both hands....

ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pictures.jpg

Now I have one. Wait...

404640-corey-norman.jpg

There we go, it's gone.

Holy shit, somebody married that woman. I dunno if I'm more disgusted by the picture or the fact that I looked at it for long enough to see she's wearing a wedding ring.

Holy ****, somebody married that woman. I dunno if I'm more disgusted by the picture or the fact that I looked at it for long enough to see she's wearing a wedding ring.

In fairness, she married a hippo.

Gary Riccardi has returned to Norths.

Might not mean a lot, but at one point he was one of the better juniors coming through. Didn't really follow his stint in NSW Cup, but I thought he was one of the Sea Eagles better players in the NYC and he wouldn't be a bad depth option. Put it this way, I'd have him over Cullen.

Denan Kemp is back. I hold a candle for him, was a gun for us during 2008 but left to the Warriors and had his confidence destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Dee
  • Hurrijo
  • RolledOates
  • winslow_wong
  • Fatboy
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Galah
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.