Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Broncos have a finger everywhere down here, more than the Titans even. Tigers and Raiders have traditionally been implanted and now the Eels are getting a foothold as well...

L

Locky24

QCup Player
May 17, 2009
My dads friend went to the Leagues Club on sunday, and asked Parker to sign stuff for her boys, She asked him about the Locke rumours, and she said he just grinned & winked.

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
I wan't you to give me a chance to re think my words.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
My dads friend went to the Leagues Club on sunday, and asked Parker to sign stuff for her boys, She asked him about the Locke rumours, and she said he just grinned & winked.

:)

Last edited:
vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010

19pisi.gif

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I haven't really seen much of Locke play. Is he the playmaking fullback we need?

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
I haven't really seen much of Locke play. Is he the playmaking fullback we need?

No, he isn't.

He's a great support player though, with tons of speed, and is good under the high ball.

I guess we could teach him how to ballplay ???

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I will be over the moon if we get SJ, I rate him VERY highly, I think he's an outstanding player and would be great in our team for 5-10 years!

Please sign SJ, let the Warriors have Tomkins and we can get SJ, I'd prefer SJ as I reckon he'd be a helluva lot cheaper. If that means a package deal with Locke, so be it.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
He really does have it all - speed, vision and kicking game.

Last edited:
Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I honestly haven't see the same player. Yeah, he has flashes of brilliance, but I think a lot of the hype is when he has the ball, and is running.

He's very quick, I wouldn't turn him down, but I don't think he's the saviour we are looking for in the halves.

Locke, I love the kid, he's quick, and he's determined. But he'll stay at the Warriors.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
we don't want Locke ... apparently the guy has been held together with araldite and saw dust ever since he collided with the goal post a couple of years ago scoring that try in the rain ...

they didn't glue him up good enough on sunday ..

kevin-locke-1200.jpg

Last edited:
vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
but I don't think he's the saviour we are looking for in the halves.

Saviors are the top tier of halves who are signed to their clubs for life, all we can do now is wait for someone better than Prince & Wallace to come off-contract.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Would love Johnson but for the right price and with the right halves partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Lurker
  • Financeguy
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • marw
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bb_gun
  • leon.bott
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.