Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
The resigning of Wallace last year was knee jerk reaction to the form he was showing at the time. History knew that it wouldn't last. Brisbane management made a huge mistake.

Some of you now are only just starting to realise the repercussions of that decision.

I'm not going to say I told you so......

but now Peter Wallace is in the way. Even his most ardent supporters are throwing him on the bench.

Well guess what ....he's no longer worthy of that position either.

Hunt has more creativity in his little toe than Wallace has in his entire body. Throwing Hunt on to replace McC has always sharpened up Brisbane's attack. Hunt can take advantage of tired forwards. He's already organising inside out balls with Prince. Now that he's got an organising half to work with, more of those little plays to come for sure.....

A step towards future success is keeping Hunt ........keeping Peter Wallace will only drag us down.

redbur95

redbur95

QCup Player
Feb 17, 2013
I would argue that Brisbane's intensity has always dropped with Hunt at hooker. I always felt we went down a gear once McCullough was off the field.

I don't mind putting Hunt at dummy-half, but please Griffin, take Macca off at 50 or 55 minutes!

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
I keep checking this thread hoping to see Parra have signed Norman

C

choper1981

May 12, 2010
We should sign Ben Barba. We should talk to him about getting out of the Sydney fishbowl and come up close to family. I know for a fact if he was one of our players Des Hasler would of been on a plane trying to convince him to play for the dogs. What an amazing difference he'll make to us.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I wouldn't say no to Benny.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
We should sign Ben Barba. We should talk to him about getting out of the Sydney fishbowl and come up close to family.

Don't let Karmichael near him. Apparently the Brisbane fishbowl is unbearable and he might move far far away from it......to the Gold Coast.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
We should sign Ben Barba. We should talk to him about getting out of the Sydney fishbowl and come up close to family. I know for a fact if he was one of our players Des Hasler would of been on a plane trying to convince him to play for the dogs. What an amazing difference he'll make to us.

He has always said he was a broncos supporter growing up...

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Oh my imagine we get Barba mid season? I don't even want to think of such exciting things because our team is so boring.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
He'd still have to earn his spot ;)

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Sif the dogs would let him go.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
He'd still have to earn his spot ;)

He would start at 25 and Hoffman, norman, kemp, kahu, bond, berryman, whitchurch, georgetown, and some bloke in the 4th row would all be ahead of him.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Sif the dogs would let him go.

Release on compassionate/retirement grounds, then he backflips and decides to return to RL with us.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
It's a nice thought but the logistics of it all concern me.

Not only due to his contract with the Dogs but his own personal problems.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Not worth the trouble now. Could never see the Broncos doing it. They only sign Q cup players as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• OXY-351
  • Bish
  • Lozza
  • Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • Gaz
  • broncs30
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The Boss
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.