Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
RLW Mole is reporting norman -> eels is a done deal he's usually right about these things.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I have a bad feeling this has all been a play for norman to weasel his way into the 6, despite not deserving it. I imagine he has said I want to play 6 or im going and hook and gee have dropped to their knees and promised he can play there despite form, just please don't leave...

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
I have a bad feeling this has all been a play for norman to weasel his way into the 6, despite not deserving it. I imagine he has said I want to play 6 or im going and hook and gee have dropped to their knees and promised he can play there despite form, just please don't leave...
If a coach ever falls for one like that, I want him fired on the spot!

If Norman or his manager ever made such a threat, the only answer would be:
There is only one way Corey will get the no.6, and it is by being better than the other players at the club vying for that position. If he doesn't like it, there is the door...

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
If a coach ever falls for one like that, I want him fired on the spot!

If Norman or his manager ever made such a threat, the only answer would be:
There is only one way Corey will get the no.6, and it is by being better than the other players at the club vying for that position. If he doesn't like it, there is the door...

Thats exactly what i would hope the response would be... are you confident it would be though? cos im not

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I can't imagine Griffin agreeing to something like that. I reckon Griffin would just tell him to leave if he made any insinuation that he'd leave if he wasn't given the 6.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
We let Gagai go for dumb reasons so I hardly think we'd cave for Norman.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I could see that working with Darren Lockyer but Corey Norman? ROR!

He's need more than one medicore season to have any bargaining power.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Thats exactly what i would hope the response would be... are you confident it would be though? cos im not
I am, because if that isn't the case, then we are in "music band from the 80's"!

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I wish they'd just laughed at him when he asked for a new contract.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Put me down as a Norman supporter. I think he has a big future and will be happy to lock him up.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

:001_rolleyes:

I can't imagine Griffin agreeing to something like that. I reckon Griffin would just tell him to leave if he made any insinuation that he'd leave if he wasn't given the 6.

As if Griffin or any first grade coach is going to put up with such shite.

The suggestion that he would was ridiculous.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

As if Griffin or any first grade coach is going to put up with such ****e.

Sorry for having an opinion

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008

As if Griffin or any first grade coach is going to put up with such shite.

You think it doesn't happen in the NRL with just about every contract? It's not the player, it's the managers who are trying to get the best of their players.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
You think it doesn't happen in the NRL with just about every contract? It's not the player, it's the managers who are trying to get the best of their players.

Of course it does but four ex knows everything so why bother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Lozza
  • Galah
  • Sproj
  • OXY-351
  • Bish
  • broncos4life
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • Gaz
  • broncs30
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The Boss
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.