Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

radicaljack

BRL Player
Apr 20, 2008
Wallace leaving perhaps? It probably was a major twist when it was printed.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
We have probably signed Ben Roberts

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
So does anyone know what the major twist is in the Broncos halfback story is hat will be in league week tomorrow

The twist is.... There was never any offer from penrith in the first place!!!

But no seriously, going on the rlw moles form it will be him saying that Wallace is definitely going and we have signed DCE or something... Then in a few weeks when it doesn't eventuate he will pull out his standard "things change" line

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
The way the mole worded it, it sounds like something very small, maybe like "Wallace wanted Prince, doesn't like Norman", or some garbage.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
The way the mole worded it, it sounds like something very small, maybe like "Wallace wanted Prince, doesn't like Norman", or some garbage.

Your probably right. Although if it is in that vain it will be that he wanted Norman and doesn't like hunt. I know for a fact that for some unknown bloody reason Wallace loves Norman and pretty much demanded that he be partnered with him instead of hunt last year

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
They've sat on their hands for far too long now. Too busy worrying about off field shit and not worrying about winning.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
He's underrated. Definitely superior to McCullough IMO.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
He's underrated. Definitely superior to McCullough IMO.

That's your opinion, I greatly disagree. I don't believe he is better than macca and whether you think he is or not you couldn't rationally argue that there is much in it, given the age of both it would be fucking retarded to dump macca for Kingston

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Nah, I'm not suggesting we buy him. Just saying he's underrated.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Well, you read it right, I still think he's better than McCullough, but not by much at all. But I wouldn't sign him, he's not top class enough for me.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
We've invested far too much in mcCullough to dump him now. If Cameron Smith or Ballin came on the market, they'd be the only ones I'd dump him for.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
so what has to happen, or more to the point, what has to not happen before Griffin gets asked to hand the keys back ? Would finishing outside the top eight this season do it ? Given that he has friends in high places at the club, I think he'd survive that scenario ... even though 2014 is looking like a write-off at this point, i reckon if the club makes a couple of big pickups for 2015, he'll at least be given a shot with an improved roster ...

either way, its a shit fucken sandwich unless the guy undergoes hypnosis by aliens...

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
There isn't even any blokes coming off contract in 2015 that are really worth throwing big money at. We are deadset relying on someone to ask for a release.

I take that back. DCE is off contract but so is Ash Harrison. Maybe we can give him a swansong.

Last edited:
Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Nothing really has to happen IMO, if we keep playing like this the crowds will fall away quickly and that will be enough to force a change.
I went to the Cows game this year and it was feckin exy. No way I'll part with that amount of cash and do the travel to watch shit rugby league.
I'd say a lot of ppl are thinking that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dexter
  • Rambstien
  • Fozz
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Aldo
  • FACTHUNT
  • leon.bott
  • TimWhatley
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.