Broncos Record breaking coach is safe

“We will stay the course.
“We will keep providing the necessary support but we are acutely aware of the position we are in.
“We know we are up against it.
“I want to reinforce our support for the coach, the coaching staff and the playing group.
“We are six weeks in to the restart of the game.
“I know we have lost six games but we started the season with two wins.”

“We are six weeks in to the restart of the game.
“I know we have lost six games but we started the season with two wins.”

So if return to work after 4 weeks off and completely lose 4 client accounts can I also use this excuse??
“But I sign 2 new customers at the beginning of the year so I’m all good, right?” FMD

@Mightybroncs2k17

Did he offer anything as to why the covid break screwed us over?

Nope but it’s clear as day that during the reinforced break, we did not train like most other clubs did and treated it as an extended holiday.

The club can say otherwise but the proof is what I am seeing on the field.

I heard several clubs claim that there players were achieving new PB’s in their training programs and it’s not hard to work out those teams are near the top of the ladder. Didn’t hear peep from the the Broncos but it’s obvious that their conditioning has turned to pus.

White will keep trotting out the shutdown line trying to gain empathy, but everyone will keep calling him out as every single team was in the same position. Can’t believe he has the nerve to use it as an excuse when the Warriors and Canberra were probably the 2 most affected teams and yet they have won half their games since the ‘recommencement’

The CEO must think all us Broncos fans are stupid and will simply accept what he says to us. We've lost 6 games in a row but we won 2 before covid? Whooptee woo. Yay. That's amazing lol.

We will stay the course? Ok. Stay the course and watch this once proud and great club wither and die a slow and painful death. Something must be done about these bafoons, the CEO,the chairman and the board. They signed a coach after his 1st year as a head coach to a FIVE year deal? How is that possible? Why didn't someone ask the CEO that question at the press conference this morning?

How this imbecile Seibold still has a job at our club is beyond comprehension.

I truly thought the Henjak and Griffin eras were terrible, this tops it easily.

Last edited:
Memo to Board ..Henjak, Griffin, Siedold Three strikes and your out !!

And Kevie will do what ?
What is his qualification ? Losing SOO coach ? Sacked Assistant to Uncle Wayne ?
How many NRL games has he won as coach ?

remarkably similar to Craig Bellamys CV.....though not sacked as such as WB assistant but was at one time exactly that...

didnt seem to affect his abilities as a NRL coach much now did it..?
[automerge]1593914405[/automerge]
pretty certain the way to make this board actually take leadership and do something is to have declining crowds; no crowds, and major sponsors pull their deals based on non-performance etc..

Money talks and Whites bullshit walks...

No amount of shit results will do it apparently...

Last edited:
Paul White to the broncos members
“I’m going for the nrl top job. I can’t look like I have made an absolute terrible decision with my own club before my interview”

remarkably similar to Craig Bellamys CV.....though not sacked as such as WB assistant but was at one time exactly that...

actually not really anything like Bellamys CV.

Kev's only stint as a head coach for a club is 39% win rate.

Bellamy is in the 60's in a superior comp (although he did cheat for 5 years)

Paul White to the broncos members
“I’m going for the nrl top job. I can’t look like I have made an absolute terrible decision with my own club before my interview”

the NRL would be lucky to have him ... but they are too stupid and stubborn to ever appoint a Bronco to the top job

There should be a mass meeting, an open forum of members with the board, the management and the coaching staff. But fans have been at the bottom of the barrel for a while now despite all the rhetoric. This is in no way any kind of excuse for what's going on but I thought that this bottomless pit that we seem to be in may have just a little to to do with the complete absence of fans. I recall in the UK many years ago when Man Utd. were relegated, their fans just kept turning up in their thousands (different scenario I know) but a season later the team were promoted back. I'm reminded of the pub in Harry Potter ... Suncorp without us, the paying supporters, is the "Leaky Cauldron" and that should tell these guys a thing or two about how crucial we are to the success of the side. Just my 10 cents worth.

There should be a mass meeting, an open forum of members with the board, the management and the coaching staff. But fans have been at the bottom of the barrel for a while now despite all the rhetoric. This is in no way any kind of excuse for what's going on but I thought that this bottomless pit that we seem to be in may have just a little to to do with the complete absence of fans. I recall in the UK many years ago when Man Utd. were relegated, their fans just kept turning up in their thousands (different scenario I know) but a season later the team were promoted back. I'm reminded of the pub in Harry Potter ... Suncorp without us, the paying supporters, is the "Leaky Cauldron" and that should tell these guys a thing or two about how crucial we are to the success of the side. Just my 10 cents worth.

as Bennett once said in one of his books "If you start listening to the fans, it won't be long before you are sitting in the stands with them"

Any merit to the rumours that Wayne is white anting “his” players to get back at seibold?

If our defence doesn't change we will continue to lose,.. If Seibold won't or can't do it then there's your answer.

Kevie will be the next coach of this club and you will be applauding it like the rest of us.

should that happen, I would support Kevvie as the coach of this club, praying i'm proven wrong (which is the opposite of what some people have been praying for regarding seibs) ...

but i don't believe he is head coach material, and i don't think he is capable of pulling us out of this. coaching origin is complete different to coaching club footy (just ask Mal).

I would however love to see him back at the club in an assistant position, but i don't see him coming back at all unless he is the head coach.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Browny
  • Brocko
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • sooticus
  • Mustafur
  • Spoon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.