Broncos remain NRL's cleanest club

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
Cars and mobile phones... Fucken hell. You can't have that Commodore and iPhone, Corey!

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Cars and mobile phones... ****en hell. You can't have that Commodore and iPhone, Corey!

"I say Corey. Where did you get all these Broncos branded clothes from? Look at this, enough Jersey's to open a shop..."

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
MMM are saying they went to interview Milford in Canberra but was advised by Ayoub not to take part as he didn't have legal representation.

Actually, Milford couldn't do the interview with just a day's notice.

Milford’s manager Sam Ayoub confirmed his client has been contacted by NRL investigators. He insists Milford’s Broncos deal is not in jeopardy, despite Canberra being perplexed at the 20-year-old rejecting their base offer of $900,000 a season for three years.

“The NRL want to interview him and they are entitled to,” Ayoub said.

“Anthony couldn’t make it at a day’s notice so it didn’t happen, but we said not a problem in the world, we have no issue.

“I’ve been told by the NRL it’s in relation to salary cap issues at the Broncos from 2011-14. Anthony joins the Broncos in 2015 so we have no concerns.”

Error Page

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Actually, Milford couldn't do the interview with just a day's notice.

Milford’s manager Sam Ayoub confirmed his client has been contacted by NRL investigators. He insists Milford’s Broncos deal is not in jeopardy, despite Canberra being perplexed at the 20-year-old rejecting their base offer of $900,000 a season for three years.

“The NRL want to interview him and they are entitled to,” Ayoub said.

“Anthony couldn’t make it at a day’s notice so it didn’t happen, but we said not a problem in the world, we have no issue.

“I’ve been told by the NRL it’s in relation to salary cap issues at the Broncos from 2011-14. Anthony joins the Broncos in 2015 so we have no concerns.”

Error Page

Are you saying that triple m have made stuff up? Wow that's so unlike them....

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
It doesn't say why he couldn't make it in a days notice. Maybe it was his legal rep who couldn't get there.

Why do people think an Austereo company would make things up? They are one of the biggest media companies in our country. It's ridiculous to think they are simply making things up.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
From various pieces from different articles, it sounds like the players being questioned are allowed a legal representative with them, but it can't be their player manager. So it might be like [MENTION=1976]Nashy[/MENTION] said, they weren't able to organise legal counsel with such short notice?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I am only guessing but I take it Milford is being interviewed to find out if we have paid him anything this season or last season to sway him into choosing us??

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
It doesn't say why he couldn't make it in a days notice. Maybe it was his legal rep who couldn't get there.

Why do people think an Austereo company would make things up? They are one of the biggest media companies in our country. It's ridiculous to think they are simply making things up.

Well if they don't make things up Jonathon Thurston, Cameron Smith, Chris Sandow, Benji Marshall and Quade Cooper have all signed contracts with us, but I guess they pulled out at the last minute.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Maybe they did.

Maybe they should stop reporting rumours? Maybe BHQ should stop I too.

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
I am only guessing but I take it Milford is being interviewed to find out if we have paid him anything this season or last season to sway him into choosing us??

From what I understand of it, which might be **** all, they wanna know what third party agreements Milford has signed on for. Don't want him having a free iPhone!

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Why wouldn't you want legal representation with you? If that is the reason he couldn't make it, it's completely understandable.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
BRISBANE Broncos players were shocked as they left their salary cap interviews, stating “Is that it?”

Error Page

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Is this the quaking headlines we've been told to stay tuned for? Where did our resident fear monger go anyway?

This is what he does. He comes on, tells us to be afraid and to watch the headlines and when nothing comes he stays away for a while.

Did the same thing a few months ago and prophesized big controversy coming out of our NYC... I'm still waiting with bated breath

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
BRISBANE Broncos players were shocked as they left their salary cap interviews, stating “Is that it?”Error Page

Do the media realise how much of a walking contradiction they are? last week they were hour long interviews where some players left visibly shaken. Now they are 15 minute chats where the players leave shrugging their shoulders

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
There is nothing in this and never was.

Tip for all governing bodies.....don't do an ASDA...don't go off half cocked...do it like the NRL and don't comment until all the evidence is in.

Unread

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • Fozz
  • Brocko
  • thenry
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • Spoon
  • Dash
  • broncos4life
  • Mister Wright
  • johnny plath
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.