Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Excellent! Thanks Pete, this would be wonderful if it was.
Pay attention to your subjunctives if you want to be a journalist when you grow up.

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
I like Peachey as a player but Albert Kelly can do the same job off the bench in a utility role with Gamble at 6.
Save the money for a player we need.. this is where we have got in trouble in the past by getting these 'luxury buys' doesn't matter if they are cheap or not.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Dont agree with you one bit. I dont go around telling the world things if i'm not getting my facts right. And you would know as well as i do, they dont always tell the whole truth and they dont get their stories by asking nicely. Plenty of them dont give a shit whose toes they tread on or whose feelings they hurt when they chase these stories. Its not something thats exclusive to Australian sports journalists either, its worldwide.

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021

Out of James and Napa I'm glad James is our main target.. I think Mark Nicolls should also be a target if the rabbits haven't resigned him yet.
Interesting take on Oatesy training in the second row I know we're running low on troops there but maybe he might make that transition to the forwards by 2023

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Out of James and Napa I'm glad James is our main target.. I think Mark Nicolls should also be a target if the rabbits haven't resigned him yet.
Interesting take on Oatesy training in the second row I know we're running low on troops there but maybe he might make that transition to the forwards by 2023
I thought he said somewhere he’s resigned to being a winger now.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Jensen most capped Blackhawk tomorrow with game 76. Nice record before he leaves.
How do you feel about the signing for us? I like him, seems like a good no frills player.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Some positive signs for next year. I’d like to not see Albert Kelly in the team at all, and Herbie moved to the wing.

1. Niu
2. Oates/Mead
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Herbie
6. Gamble
7. Reynolds
8. Carrigan
9. Turpin/Paix
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hetherington
14. Paix/Turpin
15. Flegler
16. New experienced forward
17. Piakura/Robati/Willison

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
What about our recent signings and re-signings in the back row suggest he would be moving there… Capewell Robati Riki and Piakura are fighting for spots, I reckon with a youth to quality ratio that’s one of the most promising and one of the best second row depth charts going around. Keep him on the wing is what I say and if he isn’t good enough for that he can bugger off

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
If Hetherington, Piakura, and to a lesser extent Turpin are all on the field at the same time, oppositions would be fearing contact throw the middle. All of them have great tackling technique.

You could throw Flegs in there as well because although he doesn't always get it right, he is certainly on his way to being an intimidator, he smashed blokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Yem
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jazza
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • winslow_wong
  • Brotherdu
  • lakers133334
  • Scorchie
  • broncs30
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Lozza
  • Battler
  • Allo
... and 38 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.