Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a sign of staggs not committing..

They are only going to have their gun coach for one more season.
what do you reckon the chances are Cameron Smith plays on next season, mostly off the bench to mentor Grant, Cameron Smith takes over as coach in 2022, Bellamy take on the coaching directors role

Hes better than milford oates and croft combined
Maybe milford and croft combined but I really want to keep Oates and play him at backrow. I think he could eventually be similar to Gav Cooper or Boyd Cordner but more athletic. I’m tipping him to be a great line running backrower. Some nice short balls to send him through a hole will be nice.

Last edited:
You’ve got some catching up to do, looks like you’re rocking iPhone 8 or older.
Doesn’t take a quantum computer to be messaging people on facebook and posting comments on the broncos forum. I might switch to android anyway. I think they have a charging feature.

what do you reckon the chances are Cameron Smith plays on next season, mostly off the bench to mentor Grant, Cameron Smith takes over as coach in 2022, Bellamy take on the coaching directors role
If I take into account that C Smith has bought a house on the Gold Coast, his kids were enrolled in school there this year, I would say the chances of that occurring is slim to none. He is finished at Melbourne in terms of a playing career and I am fairly certain finished as a player all up. Further, I am of the view that Melbourne have known for some time that this was his last year. They have all been playing the media.

I never said I was going to take 10 minutes to drink a glass of red, I said I was going to sit in the corner for 10 minutes, was not time specific on drinking the red only sitting in the corner, you need to pay more attention to what people post.
To be fair I was fucking blind when I posted that

Maybe milford and croft combined but I really want to keep Oates and play him at backrow. I think he could eventually be similar to Gav Cooper or Boyd Cordner but more athletic. I’m tipping him to be a great line running backrower. Some nice short balls to send him through a hole will be nice.
Fair enough......a couple years ago maybe....hes not as good as he thinks he is and i doubt he has what it takes starting with attitude

If I take into account that C Smith has bought a house on the Gold Coast, his kids were enrolled in school there this year, I would say the chances of that occurring is slim to none. He is finished at Melbourne in terms of a playing career and I am fairly certain finished as a player all up. Further, I am of the view that Melbourne have known for some time that this was his last year. They have all been playing the media.
I am just a cynical prick I suppose, I think he would make a great coach, just can't see Melbourne having nothing in place for when Smith and Bellamy supposedly finish up

I am just a cynical prick I suppose, I think he would make a great coach, just can't see Melbourne having nothing in place for when Smith and Bellamy supposedly finish up
I think it is Ryles, I think they have sent him over to England to have some exposure to other coaches and coaching philosophies and they will bring him back with him being mentored by Bellamy. If that does not work out they will just sign Robinson.

There is another report that Lodge is out the door

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • johnny plath
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • Alec
  • Nerd
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • Adammacca
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.