Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a lie down...Lodge was signed despite having committed an actual serious crime; Pearce had done no such thing....

Ha ha, here she is, trying to weasel your way out of a losing argument. Lodge committed a very serious crime, thats not in question. He payed the price for it ( and still is ), rehabilitated himself and has been exemplary ever since. Then lets look a good old Mitchell. He had the nightclub incident with the woman in the yellow dress where he was fined and suspended. The we have the infamous 2016 Australia day incident where he forced a kiss on a woman who didnt want it ( that would be bordeline sexual assault ), then after she rejected him he decided to have a go at committing buggery on her poor dog. Now, at 31 years old and a supposed leader at Newcastle, he decides to stuff up his proposed marriage by sexting some staffer at the Knights.

See the difference. One bloke has turned his out of control life around, the other one is still a dickhead called Mitchell Pearce. Case closed. Bennett's judgement of these two was spot on.

Last edited:
Ha ha, here she is, trying to weasel your way out of a losing argument. Lodge committed a very serious crime, thats not in question. He payed the price for it ( and still is ), rehabilitated himself and has been exemplary ever since. Then lets look a good old Mitchell. He had the nightclub incident with the woman in the yellow dress where he was fined and suspended. The we have the infamous 2016 Australia day incident where he forced a kiss on a woman who didnt want it ( that would be bordeline sexual assault ), then after she rejected him he decided to have a go at committing buggery on her poor dog. Now, at 31 years old and a supposed leader at Newcastle, he decides to stuff up his proposed marriage by sexting some staffer at the Knights.

See the difference. One bloke has turned his out of control life around, the other one is still a dickhead called Mitchell Pearce. Case closed. Bennett's judgement of these two was spot on.
I’m not weaselling my way out of anything....your defending Bennett signing a person who committed a serious violent crime but seems less keen on someone who had not committed a crime....

Your argument is odd to say the least...

I’m not weaselling my way out of anything....your defending Bennett signing a person who committed a serious violent crime but seems less keen on someone who had not committed a crime....

Yep, that proves it, weaseling out of it. You dont have a leg to stand on really. Bennett decided to sign up Lodge as he believed he was a reformed character, and Lodge's actions since then have been fine. Not got into trouble and turned his life around. Bennett decided Pearce wasnt the right fit for what he wanted, and guess what, he's been proved right. Pearce is a cockwomble. Hasnt matured or hasnt learned his lesson. Never has, never will. Thats why he has had to stand down from his captain position at Newcastle.

And before you get your little knickers in a twist, nobody is defending what Matt Lodge has done. Most people are just commending the bloke for turning his life around from a massive grub to what he is now. I havent seen anyone say what Lodge did was a minor offence, but what he has done to rehabilitate himself has been massive. Your pal Mitch cant even keep his nose clean with minor things. He's a dickhead.

Yep, that proves it, weaseling out of it. You dont have a leg to stand on really. Bennett decided to sign up Lodge as he believed he was a reformed character, and Lodge's actions since then have been fine. Not got into trouble and turned his life around. Bennett decided Pearce wasnt the right fit for what he wanted, and guess what, he's been proved right. Pearce is a cockwomble. Hasnt matured or hasnt learned his lesson. Never has, never will. Thats why he has had to stand down from his captain position at Newcastle.

And before you get your little knickers in a twist, nobody is defending what Matt Lodge has done. Most people are just commending the bloke for turning his life around from a massive grub to what he is now. I havent seen anyone say what Lodge did was a minor offence, but what he has done to rehabilitate himself has been massive. Your pal Mitch cant even keep his nose clean with minor things. He's a dickhead.
Spot on Wolfie, as I said in a previous post, I wouldn't trust MP to dog sit my Cocker Spaniel bitch let alone play for the Broncos, cockwomble depicts him well, also must say Pat was looking a bit lean beside that other big sucker in the picture someone posted, he looked pretty fit but hey

Do you think someone who changes his ways is beyond redemption? Remind me what Lodge did again, was it murder?

Do you think someone who changes his ways is beyond redemption? Remind me what Lodge did again, was it murder?
Sorry now your argument is really confused...

Lodge committed a serious violent offence - he’s have probably been jailed for it here....
when Bennett gave him a crack what had he done to prove he had changed his ways...

By contrast what terrible offence had Pearce committed to suggest he was unsalvageable? He paid the price. Everyone is redeemable right?

That Bennett was prepared to overlook Lodge’s past serious indiscretions but not Pearce’s minor one was a serious case of double standards....

Sorry now your argument is really confused...

Lodge committed a serious violent offence - he’s have probably been jailed for it here....
when Bennett gave him a crack what had he done to prove he had changed his ways...

By contrast what terrible offence had Pearce committed to suggest he was unsalvageable? He paid the price. Everyone is redeemable right?

That Bennett was prepared to overlook Lodge’s past serious indiscretions but not Pearce’s minor one was a serious case of double standards....

You know, you dont have to have done a serious crime to be a dickhead. Pearce is a dickhead. Maybe Bennett simply knew Pearce better than you do or he knows people in the game who know his make up. He's pretty much proved Bennett was right really, and so has Lodge.

I've been doing some high quality stalking of Brandon Smith in the last couple of days (since I was told he's heading to SEQ in 2021).

My stalking has revealed some interesting finds:

2 days ago on Instagram he followed a woman from Brisbane called Gabrielle Dalle Cort. After doing some digging, I've discovered that she works for Construction Skills Queensland, a company which helps aspiring tradies complete the training / skills they need.

Exhibit A:

Why does this mean anything? Well...

Exhibit B:

Yesterday, he followed another woman on Instagram by the name of Valentina Louisa - You won't believe it, but she's a PR Manager from Brisbane.

Exhibit C:

In conclusion, Brandon Smith will be in South-East Queensland for 2021 - But will he be playing at the Broncos or the Titans?

I've been doing some high quality stalking of Brandon Smith in the last couple of days (since I was told he's heading to SEQ in 2021).

2 days ago on Instagram he followed a woman from Brisbane called Gabrielle Dalle Cort. After doing some digging, I've discovered that she works for Construction Skills Queensland, a company which helps aspiring tradies complete the training / skills they need.

Exhibit A:

View attachment 11018

Exhibit B:

View attachment 11019

Yesterday, he followed another woman on Instagram by the name of Valentina Louisa - You won't believe it, but she's a PR Manager from Brisbane.

Exhibit C:

View attachment 11020

In conclusion, Brandon Smith will be in South-East Queensland for 2021 - But will he be playing at the Broncos or the Titans?
That's some crazy ex level stalking right there...

Exhibit A:

View attachment 11018

Exhibit B:

View attachment 11019

Exhibit C:

View attachment 11020

WTF is a cert 3 in career orientated participation? Geez, clutching at straws with that "qualification".

Last edited:

Exhibit A:

View attachment 11018

Exhibit B:

View attachment 11019

Exhibit C:

View attachment 11020

Well stalked. Interesting that they are both brisbane based, aren't there any PR managers on the Goldy?

Exhibit A:

View attachment 11018

Exhibit B:

View attachment 11019

Exhibit C:

View attachment 11020

you are a fucking legend Unbreakable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.