Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, if Smith is available this year and somehow the Broncos cap is so fucked that we couldn’t make him a strong offer we should pack it up and start over. We have lost half a team in a few years and signed nobody worthwhile. It just makes no sense
It makes perfect sense when the NRL have big plans for a second team in Brisbane.
They need a lot of fans to jump ship to make it work.

/tinfoil hat

Has CS9 ever had a desire to play for the Broncs, I was always under the impression he hated us. No doubt a few trips on the M1 will make his mind up pretty easily.

Has CS9 ever had a desire to play for the Broncs, I was always under the impression he hated us. No doubt a few trips on the M1 will make his mind up pretty easily.

yeah ... but before Melbourne offered him a contract. I think he has held a bit of a grudge since then.

Who is this guy? Like, if I started a Twitter account and word it sort of like I know what I am talking about but have zero credibility, are people going to post me on a forum as a legit source?
No relation to any horseman, if that's what you're asking.

HScreenshot 2021 02 16 Zane Bojack   ABC News

Last edited:
BTW, Zane Bojack is legit ... 🤔 actually, given we are talking about Rugby League here, legit is probably the wrong word ... but he's not some random on twitter, he is on ABC Radio all the time

BTW, Zane Bojack is legit ... 🤔 actually, given we are talking about Rugby League here, legit is probably the wrong word ... but he's not some random on twitter, he is on ABC Radio all the time
If you read the tweet literally he's not saying he thinks Smith has signed.

He says two things:
1. He's hearing lots of strong rumours that Smith has signed.
2. The club is denying them.

That's journalist speak for telling you he heard something somewhere but it's so sketchy he won't say where, and that it's almost certainly bullshit. But because it's such juicy gossip in case it pans out in the future he wants to be able to brag he told you so.

For the record, I'm doing the same.

Last edited:
Seriously though, if Smith is available this year and somehow the Broncos cap is so fucked that we couldn’t make him a strong offer we should pack it up and start over. We have lost half a team in a few years and signed nobody worthwhile. It just makes no sense
Agree, except it does make sense, unfortunately, because they bungle everything.

Rumours that Smith is joining Titans are growing louder.

Dream goal for this year: beat the Titans twice and be ahead of them on the ladder come seasons end would be considered a successful year in my books
Not according to Tits CEO Steve Mitchell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Jeza23
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • kman
  • BroncosAlways
  • Alec
  • Jazza
  • mrtij
  • Santa
  • bazza
  • davidp
  • Organix
  • Mister Wright
  • winslow_wong
  • Fozz
  • mrslong
  • Wolfie
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.