Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant fathom how broncos have fucked that up if that'sthe case.

hes been touted as a genuine superstar fullback and the broncos are in desperate need of a fullback in near future.

how do they lose him to the warriors out of all teams.
$$$ and lots of it.

This is bitterly disappointing. I was looking forward to watching Norths now it's just going to be bittersweet. May as well just let him go to the Dolphins now and look for somebody else in the development squad.

i cant fathom how broncos have fucked that up if that'sthe case.

hes been touted as a genuine superstar fullback and the broncos are in desperate need of a fullback in near future.

how do they lose him to the warriors out of all teams.

because the Warriors have reportedly offered him something stupid like 600k a year. all this for a guy who has yet to even play a reserve grade game

Unfuckingbelievable. Where is the money going FFS.

$$$ and lots of it.

This is bitterly disappointing. I was looking forward to watching Norths now it's just going to be bittersweet. May as well just let him go to the Dolphins now and look for somebody else in the development squad.
yea but come on surely as club like us who does not have any fullback prospects would move heaven and earth to retain him?

i just cannot think of any other team in the competition who keeps loosing genuine star jnrs in positions we desperately need to fill.

All the best to the kid, hope he has a good career. Pretty disappointing. At least he’s gone to a team that I wouldn’t be furious about having some success.

I hope this butterfly effects into us signing RTS for 2022 due to some unpredictable change of events that makes him return to league.

Warriors are losing RTS. They can and have thrown the bank at him

yea but come on surely as club like us who does not have any fullback prospects would move heaven and earth to retain him?

i just cannot think of any other team in the competition who keeps loosing genuine star jnrs in positions we desperately need to fill.
The club can't just continue to throw large sums of money at every young player and hope to keep them all. They have to balance their roster and unfortunately the Warriors threw a lot of the change they had from Tuivasa-Sheck at Walsh.

It's a ridiculous contract, but what can you do?

whats the highest ever paid for a player that has yet to play 1 nrl game?

whats the highest ever paid for a player that has yet to play 1 nrl game?

my guess Walsh is in the GF in those discussions ... better question what's the highest amount ever paid to a player who hasn't even played a game in the grade BELOW the NRL

The club can't just continue to throw large sums of money at every young player and hope to keep them all. They have to balance their roster and unfortunately the Warriors threw a lot of the change they had from Tuivasa-Sheck at Walsh.

It's a ridiculous contract, but what can you do?
i get that and i wouldnt want broncos to throw that much at a player who has yet to taste nrl.

but what does this mean for the broncos future

full back is one spot i feel we desperately need to fill with an above average player.

because right now are options are terrible

God I hope cobbo comes good.

**** sake this is depressing.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

we're being smarter about how we spend it.

Yeah i know i just hope we dont try to be to gun shy in the future with what we offer players as well. what player are we looking to chase exactly.

because so far we are short 1 or 2 superstars in our side

i keep looking at our roster and man does it look average as on paper compared to the majority of the teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • mrtij
  • Aldo
  • Lurker
  • bert_lifts
  • maddo
  • Cavalo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Culhwch
  • Reds2011
  • Ondi
  • Dexter
  • kman
  • broncos4life
  • Redfern_1980
  • simplythebest
  • sooticus
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.