Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i know i just hope we dont try to be to gun shy in the future with what we offer players as well. what player are we looking to chase exactly.

because so far we are short 1 or 2 superstars in our side

i keep looking at our roster and man does it look average as on paper compared to the majority of the teams.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!

Is Turpin not a most handsome flowerpot?

It's a good thing rugby league isn't played on paper!

it is starting to seem like the bottom dwelling teams are getting more and more desperate and will be throwing insane money at prospects just for the chance of hitting the jackpot.

the biggest fear is it pays off for them then you will be seeing majority of bottom 8 teams do the same.

imagine how insane things will start to get then.

interesting times ahead i think

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!

Is Turpin not a most handsome flowerpot?

It's a good thing rugby league isn't played on paper!
well in this case i think the look of our roster is justified seeing how we won the spoon last year no?

and i did not say every player in our team is shit, turpin is actually one of the better ones we need to keep to help build a team.

no doubt we are still short 1 or 2 genuine stars now.

but the issue I guess will be who are we going to get with all this cap space we will be getting in the next year.

Paps hasn’t re-signed for 2023 yet, apparently waiting for Bellamy.

that would be a nice duo for the Bronx
would be good but somehow i just dont see bellamy ever joining broncos.

Fucking Walsh, another ingrate we raised since birth, the ****.

Hope he ends up like Ozzie Smith:

Spot

i get that and i wouldnt want broncos to throw that much at a player who has yet to taste nrl.

but what does this mean for the broncos future

full back is one spot i feel we desperately need to fill with an above average player.

because right now are options are terrible
Well they'll have to reassess. The thing about Rugby League is that the game changes quickly and quality players tend to pop up from nowhere. Hardly anybody was talking about Ryan Papenhuyzen this time two years ago and now he's a superstar of the game. Same goes with Grant, only avid QCup watchers talked him up, now some are happy to anoint him the best hooker in the game.

Was guaranteed the Fullback role for next season. Should give you some idea of how highly we rated him.

It sucks, but that's NZ's problem now. Would rather spend the money on proven talent.

Well they'll have to reassess. The thing about Rugby League is that the game changes quickly and quality players tend to pop up from nowhere. Hardly anybody was talking about Ryan Papenhuyzen this time two years ago and now he's a superstar of the game. Same goes with Grant, only avid QCup watchers talked him up, now some are happy to anoint him the best hooker in the game.
agreed mostly except for grant.

im pretty sure I have heard his name spoken about for years before fox got on the hype train but yeah paps seemed to come out of nowhere

Same as Fifita, if someone offers you double the money, you gotta take it. All it takes is one injury, and most of these players are in Centrelink.

Was guaranteed the Fullback role for next season. Should give you some idea of how highly we rated him.

yea that makes it seems even worse im sure there will be alot of scrambling being done now recruitment wise to work out what the **** there gonna do because they clearly have no faith in isaako

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • mrtij
  • Dexter
  • Gaz
  • Lurker
  • bert_lifts
  • maddo
  • Cavalo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Reds2011
  • Ondi
  • kman
  • broncos4life
  • Redfern_1980
  • simplythebest
  • sooticus
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.