Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the same offer as Walsh 250K a year for two years. If the Bulldogs do a Warriors and go 500k for three years with the last year being an option in his favour then the Broncos will lose again I think.

Last edited:
It's the same offer as Walsh 250K a year for two years.

you wouldn't happen to have an idea how much more the Bulldogs/Titans offers are, would you?

Smokin joe is the biggest dick tease ever 😂 just pops in gives one sentence answers then “poof” he’s gone. 😂
Well kevie said that they would keep things behind closed doors, maybe Joe was sworn to secrecy.

$250k over 2 seasons seems pretty reasonable tbh. The kids a gun, and is low risk. Remember that Flegler is on $600k.

Surely we can match that, if that’s the real offer from the dogs.
Isn't that over 2 years flegs $600k

Well kevie said that they would keep things behind closed doors, maybe Joe was sworn to secrecy.
Then he should keep his stupid mouth shut on our forum full of losers. **** you @Smokin' Joe

It's the same offer as Walsh 250K a year for two years. If the Bulldogs do a Warriors and go 500k for three years with the last year being an option in his favour then the Broncos will lose again I think.

500k PER year with a PO for the third? So 1.5 million in total?

If that's the case, we shouldn't match. It would be wonderful to keep him of course but second rowers are a dime a dozen.

Plus, we could Capewell for that and he's an origin winning, experienced and proven player.

If that's the case, we shouldn't match. It would be wonderful to keep him of course but second rowers are a dime a dozen.

Plus, we could Capewell for that and he's an origin winning, experienced and proven player.
But Capewell is a completely different player , we could have both if we're smart.

I don't doubt that and I would love for it to happen but come on, 500k a year for THREE years for a kid who hasn't even played reserve grade? These clubs have gone stupid who are offering it.

notice it's not clubs like the Roosters or Storm who are offering these Kids deals like this ... it is the clubs that have been anchored to the bottom of the table for a long time

Even if you had to pay Capewell 6-650k its better value.

notice it's not clubs like the Roosters or Storm who are offering these Kids deals like this ... it is the clubs that have been anchored to the bottom of the table for a long time
Well the roosters did just throw a packet at Suali

I don't doubt that and I would love for it to happen but come on, 500k a year for THREE years for a kid who hasn't even played reserve grade? These clubs have gone stupid who are offering it.
Never said that I'd pay that sort of money but $250k ain't gonna do it , $350k i would be fine with as he would replace Glenn next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Reds2011
  • Wolfie
  • Matheos
  • Nerd
  • something
  • Evander
  • Hoshsie
  • porouian
  • LittleDavey
  • broncoscope
  • ostin86
  • Cavalo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Culhwch
  • Dreaglor
  • Yellowfella
  • BroncosMan
  • Redfern_1980
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.