Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Broncos probably don't mind the media numpties guessing and overquoting contract values, it just adds more weight to the club crying poor when they are negotiating with managers.

Last edited:
The Broncos probably don't mind the media numpties guessing and overquoting contract values, it just adds more weight to the club crying poor when they are negotiating with managers.

Yeah but it similarly adds to the expectations of our current players when it is time to negotiate.

If you think the Broncos haven't nailed player options- I was listening today to people analyse GWS contract with Josh Kelly- he signed at the end of 19 for two years- so up for renew this year- except they gave him eight years options in his favour at a million a year.

So he has to decide do I want to be at GWS for eight years and $8 million or move on and maybe have less money and smaller contract.

Last edited:
I find it funny there been SO much talk about how the rooster are hammered by injuries, yet us in a worse position last year goot peep out of the media in terms of the damage.
Yep.
Watching NRL 360 the other night rant on about how tough the roosters have it was doing my head in.

Yep.
Watching NRL 360 the other night rant on about how tough the roosters have it was doing my head in.
Agreed, i had to switch it off, even the panel was rolling their eyes at the timing of the 18th man rule changes right after Rorters go down with a list of injuries and get Suaalii approved to play.

Last edited:
NRL.com are reporting that the Broncs have given Coates an upgraded offer as Melbourne have apparently offered a 2 year contract. The article says Coates' decision for some reason depends on what Bellamy does.

Not one quote provided, not one source mentioned and are purely based on a totally out of context quote from pre-season. NRL journalism 101 right there folks!

Rothfield said on 360, McGuire has been told he can leave the Cowboys. I'd take him back in a heartbeat on a heavily discounted deal.
Tell them we will send flegler!

I find it funny there been SO much talk about how the rooster are hammered by injuries, yet us in a worse position last year goot peep out of the media in terms of the damage.
All the talk about poor old raiders losing because they had 1 player on the bench.... sounds like our round 1, except ours was all about Broncos collapsing again

🤔🤔🤔

Mbye is apparently looking to get out of Tigers and they’ll play half. Not overly a fan but can see some merit in the idea

Last edited:
Mayer apparently looking to get out of Tigers and they’ll play half. Not overly a fan but can see some merit in the idea

Wouldn't half still put him around 400k? That is a lot for an at best bench player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • lynx000
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jedhead
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • Jeza23
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.