Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a no from me.

Mbye is apparently looking to get out of Tigers and they’ll play half. Not overly a fan but can see some merit in the idea
Geez, it’d have to be a bargain deal. He’s a guy that looked like he was going to be a superstar at one point...What happened to him?

Wouldn't half still put him around 400k? That is a lot for an at best bench player.
We supposedly have 500,000 in our cap and 2 spots, why not? He's not had great form the last 2-3 years and was always over rated bit he has good moments, obviously has a good attitude judging by coaches comments and selections of him, has experience, versatile, ok defender. I don't see much downside in it for 1 year unless we can use that money to front end a contract for dearden or staggs or Coates, but I don't think we are allowed to do that considering the year has already started (?)

We supposedly have 500,000 in our cap and 2 spots, why not? He's not had great form the last 2-3 years and was always over rated bit he has good moments, obviously has a good attitude judging by coaches comments and selections of him, has experience, versatile, ok defender. I don't see much downside in it for 1 year unless we can use that money to front end a contract for dearden or staggs or Coates, but I don't think we are allowed to do that considering the year has already started (?)

a) he doesn't want to leave until seasons end
b) he's crap

wrong again
No mate your wrong... both players at their best I completely agree with you but the reality is that Lodge can barely string together 10 games a season whilst I really dislike flegler until Lodge can stay on the field he is bat shit useless let alone on his pay-packet

No mate your wrong... both players at their best I completely agree with you but the reality is that Lodge can barely string together 10 games a season whilst I really dislike flegler until Lodge can stay on the field he is bat shit useless let alone on his pay-packet

it's You're ... don't make @Huge cry now

it's You're ... don't make @Huge cry now
Hey hey hey mate, I see what you're doing. Nope nope noppity nope, you can't use me as cover for your wish to be a Grammar NAZI !!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've been really good lately and have been letting them pass without remark. There was one the other day that severely tested my resolve but I held firm!

Mbye currently at the Tigers wouldn't make many first grade sides but we all know he's a better player than that, you don't make origin sides if you can't play

Hey hey hey mate, I see what you're doing. Nope nope noppity nope, you can't use me as cover for your wish to be a Grammar NAZI !!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've been really good lately and have been letting them pass without remark. There was one the other day that severely tested my resolve but I held firm!
285D85AC 829E 4C14 B58E 2DDE616EDCB3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Bish
  • Johnny92
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.