Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read if we sign Reynolds, we lose Dearden, Badel written so take it with a grain of salt.

not quite what he said ... he said we "could" lose Dearden as he fields "$1 million+" offers to leave Red Hill

if you read further into the article, it turns out that $1 million isn't per year but over 3 years

not quite what he said ... he said we "could" lose Dearden as he fields "$1 million+" offers to leave Red Hill

if you read further into the article, it turns out that $1 million isn't per year but over 3 years
They seem pretty convinced up in the Cowboys forums Deardon will be there next year.

Awesome so Reynolds goes to the new Brisbane team and Dearden goes to the cows... **** sake we suck

Is it an attitude thing? I can only tell you about what I’ve seen on field.

I have never heard or seen anything but I would be investigating further if I was going to sign him. Four clubs in four years and despite the fact he has 94 tries from 92 games he's never got past ISC.

So they're trying the same tactic used for Carrigan ($800k offer from the dogs), Flegler ($650-$800k offers from "Sydney") and Piakura ($800k offer from the dogs).

$800k seems to be a magical number in germo world.

@1910 any word on what is going on with paix atm?

If Dearden doesn’t want to bide his time and learn, see ya later kid. He’s done nothing to be making demands and he is two-three years away from being ready to run an NRL side if he gets there at all. If getting Reynolds means Dearden wants to sulk and leave, I’m ok with that.

Three years from now we can start bringing some of these kids home better players and not broken by our current horrible system. In the meantime, get in some more mature and older players who can more than hold the fort in the meantime.

Awesome so Reynolds goes to the new Brisbane team and Dearden goes to the cows... **** sake we suck
Yeah a lot of assumed scenarios there. Its like me saying and we lose Kotoni Staggs to the Titans!!!! It could happen, it doesn't mean it will though.

At this stage, if it’s Reynolds or Dearden for the next three years, I pick Reynolds.
Without a doubt. Maybe sometime in the next 3 years Tommy Boy will ditch his nappies and put his big boy pants on, cause at the moment all he does is keep shitting the bed in games.

Speaking of chips falling, what is going on with Piakura? Wasn’t he staying according to Barrett and Kevvie looked like a deer in headlights when asked about it? Has he re-signed?

Heard Dobbo on Triple M this morning say the club are having a meeting today about pursuing Adam Reynolds. Take that however you want.

Heard Dobbo on Triple M this morning say the club are having a meeting today about pursuing Adam Reynolds. Take that however you want.
They probably meet every Monday to discuss and Dobbo is just assuming Reynolds will be on the agenda

My only two options that i see as fullback are Dufty or move Herbie. Moving herbie keeps our cap in shape and i think hes a better athlete.

If Dearden doesnt want to stay on the numbers we offer him, give milf 300 for next season to pair up with Reynolds.

If we botch the chance to grab Reynolds, we are stuffed for another two years until Dearden develops more.

Ok so assuming Deardon chucks the shits because of all this talk of Brisbane going after Reynolds/any experienced game manager and heads to the Cows. And assuming the plan is to get reynolds or someone similar and we actually do sign someone.

What 17/18 year old halves are out there that we can throw 200k ish at and get them here to be groomed ready to take over from Reynolds/experienced half? Do what other clubs do to us and go poach the next hottest thing that has been developed by someone else and reap the bennefits.

I know souths have 2 kids who are highly rated, i believe Manly as well have a kid coming through who is supposed to be highly regarded. Unless we have another 16/17 year old coming through someone knows about?

Ok so assuming Deardon chucks the shits because of all this talk of Brisbane going after Reynolds/any experienced game manager and heads to the Cows. And assuming the plan is to get reynolds or someone similar and we actually do sign someone.

What 17/18 year old halves are out there that we can throw 200k ish at and get them here to be groomed ready to take over from Reynolds/experienced half? Do what other clubs do to us and go poach the next hottest thing that has been developed by someone else and reap the bennefits.

I know souths have 2 kids who are highly rated, i believe Manly as well have a kid coming through who is supposed to be highly regarded. Unless we have another 16/17 year old coming through someone knows about?

As long as its a Qlder but Staggs seems to be the preferred option which is good. Croft is still around as back up for next season as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • broncos4life
  • sooticus
  • Lazza
  • Lurker
  • Organix
  • Spoon
  • Jedhead
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.