Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015
Badel reporting that our recruitment team will meet tomorrow to discuss tabling a formal offer to Hynes.

Kevvie says:

“I am meeting with the retention committee on Thursday and I dare say he (Hynes) is one guy whose name will come up,” Walters said. “He is a good player that’s for sure.

“He is offering the Storm a lot so he’s one guy we are looking at.”
Yeah we should make him an offer but definitely don't pay overs for him.
Hopefully Donaghy will make sure that doesn't happen.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Are we sure that the R&R team will all actually find their way to the meeting in the right place and at the right time without someone managing to get them to swap their car for a weather balloon?

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
500k would be pushing it.
Was thinking closer to 400k so in a word yes.
Just make it a 2yr deal so if he tears it up he can get an upgrade then.
that and a winger... as well as Capewell if Lodge leaves

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
why the **** isnt Piakura playing? Hetherington is...?

Why the **** did we pay him the money that Walsh wanted....only to NOT play him...??

Walsh could be in our starting 13 right now at fullback.....thats where Piakuras money came from...

What is this club playing at......put the guy you spent big on....and fucking develop him...?

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010

Why the **** did we pay him the money that Walsh wanted....only to NOT play him...??

Walsh could be in our starting 13 right now at fullback.....thats where Piakuras money came from...

What is this club playing at......put the guy you spent big on....and fucking develop him...?
He’s out. Sick I think, also has been carrying a shoulder complaint from memory.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013

Developing doesn't necissarily mean playing him in the NRL. Adjusting to playing against adults while still playing decent minutes develops them skill-wise as well as fitness-wise. Once they can get some consitency you can start introducing them to the NRL.

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
Developing doesn't necissarily mean playing him in the NRL. Adjusting to playing against adults while still playing decent minutes develops them skill-wise as well as fitness-wise. Once they can get some consitency you can start introducing them to the NRL.
oh yeh...good point....thats why Sam Walker and Recce Walsh have barely played for their current teams huh....

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
they can't ... and i'm sure the NRL will punish them for it 🙄
If anything I think this means the broncos have shopped them around. Though TPJ has form.

TPJ is my favourite to watch but for the balance of the side I think both these dunderheads are expendable. As long as the right players are being brought in.

Isaako and TPJ out

Hynes Sua and Capewell in. 👌

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
If anything I think this means the broncos have shopped them around. Though TPJ has form.

TPJ is my favourite to watch but for the balance of the side I think both these dunderheads are expendable. As long as the right players are being brought in.

wouldn't be the first team to flout the rules with a spineless administration ...

I highly doubt TPJ is getting shopped (at least not anymore). also if Isaako was getting shopped i would have thought he would be shifted from fullback by now

could also be Hooper is full of shit.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
I like both players and think they can offer us something moving forward, but I certainly wouldn't care all that much if they left either and were properly replaced.

Not a fan at all if we let them go and have to pay anything though.

L

Locky888

QCup Player
Aug 28, 2015
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Financeguy
  • Ronald
  • Cavalo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Spoon
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Hoof Hearted
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.