Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they (the tigers crew) were trying to shop Mbye to us.

Tigers: Come on kev, he is a queenslander and you guys are used to paying overs for players offering very little.

why the **** isnt Piakura playing? Hetherington is...?

Why the **** did we pay him the money that Walsh wanted....only to NOT play him...??

Walsh could be in our starting 13 right now at fullback.....thats where Piakuras money came from...

What is this club playing at......put the guy you spent big on....and fucking develop him...?
Cause he’s a fullback not a forward for **** sakes... very different Piakura needs to actually grow so he doesn’t get fucked and Piakura only got Walsh’s money cause Walsh picked up and left... you can calm down now

I heard along the grapevine that Lockyer is very “disruptive / difficult” in board meetings.
I think he's shady AF but simultaneously seems like he has no idea. But hey it looks to be working for him

Hard to see TPJ getting shopped around. He is a game breaker. With a great spine, he will be a beast.

Isaako is a hard one, but tough calls are the nature of the business. A lot of his recent tries are from individual brilliance. He is often found out of position in defence and guilty of looking like Tarzan, play like Jane. Another rocks n diamonds player.
Good for a couple of crucial errors each game. Definitely has upside but in a struggling team, how many rocks n diamonds can you carry? How many good potential players can you persevere with? Such a critical position.

I believe the right call was made on Walsh with the information on hand. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Wonder why Gould didn't sign Hynes? We seem to be talking ball park pricing. Ridiculous that Walsh got that kind of money with so little game time.

I know the storm only let go of those they want to, but I don't think there is a spot in the regular 17.
Reynolds needs a ball player to support him, and that's not Katoni. Hynes has the advantage of a winning culture. Something that can not be underestimated in a team that mostly know defeat. Hynes seems to want to support the ball carrier much like Papenhuyzen. What's the point of TPJ offloading into dead hands.

Wonder if Milford will be on a train and trial deal? Sweet justice.

I heard along the grapevine that Lockyer is very “disruptive / difficult” in board meetings.
He can be whatever he wants to be in board meetings. Board meetings would primarily be talking about budgets and strategic plans.

They could be talking about cutting funding to the football department or different things like that and he's getting in there and fighting them on it.

Don't get confused about Lockyer on the board vs Lockyer in an R&R meeting

If we let TPJ go, it would be one of the worst decisions the club has made

Isaako though, he's unbelievable at times with his footwork, he's also unbelievable at times when trying to catch a ball at the back, wouldn't be too upset if he left

I’m not worried for a second about this... they aren’t trying to get a better team and releasing two of our better players I know that for fact... it’s Lodge or nobody the tigers will be getting let’s face it

Yeah I think Chris Garry sums it perfectly... very strange... Tigers don’t need either and broncos won’t let tpj go as for Isaako well really tigers don’t need him and Broncos probably won’t release him unless he is fully paid off

Isaako —> Tigers
Mbye —> Dragons
Dufty —> Broncos

1. Dufty
6. Hynes
7. Reynolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Waynesaurus
  • Robboi_321
  • Old Mate
  • ostin86
  • theshed
  • bert_lifts
  • LGH
  • broncoscope
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • Tmac
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.