Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
We gave permission for this to happen so we can sign Hodgson and Hynes..

I understand releasing Isaako in order to sign Hynes.. But if you need to release Pangai to sign Hodgson then you just look for another hooker..
We had $500k to offer Coates, we don’t need to lose someone to sign Hynes & Isaako would shift to the wing to replace Coates.. The Hodgson rumour is bogus, & even if it were true Turpin would be the one on the shop front window, not TPJ.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
We don't need to release anyone to sign Hynes and Hodgson. TPJ is a bit of a puzzler, but maybe he wants out or the Tigers are offering a big financial package and he wants to secure his financial future.

Isaako looks like he isn't a serious contender long term for fullback Under Kevvie if we get Hynes.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
We had $500k to offer Coates, we don’t need to lose someone to sign Hynes & Isaako would shift to the wing to replace Coates.. The Hodgson rumour is bogus, & even if it were true Turpin would be the one on the shop front window, not TPJ.
I still reckon theres money for a winger... you’d find Oates wouldn’t have been dropped if there wasn’t cause Mead is just as average probably just a better stop gap than Oates is

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
why the **** isnt Piakura playing? Hetherington is...?

Why the **** did we pay him the money that Walsh wanted....only to NOT play him...??

Walsh could be in our starting 13 right now at fullback.....thats where Piakuras money camePi from...

What is this club playing at......put the guy you spent big on....and fucking develop him...?

None of that is right. Piakura has played once in three weeks and isn't in as good a form as Hetherington- Hetherington is also older and more physically ready.

Piakura didn't take Walsh's money, Piakura isn't near Walsh's monetary level until the last year of his contract.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I still reckon theres money for a winger... you’d find Oates wouldn’t have been dropped if there wasn’t cause Mead is just as average probably just a better stop gap than Oates is
I think Oates will be reunited with the rest of the broncos 20’s playing under hook next year, if not sooner.

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
We don't need to release anyone to sign Hynes and Hodgson. TPJ is a bit of a puzzler, but maybe he wants out or the Tigers are offering a big financial package and he wants to secure his financial future.

Isaako looks like he isn't a serious contender long term for fullback Under Kevvie if a e get Hynes.
I would be surprised if TPJ wants out. He fought pretty hard to stay last season? Maybe it’s the other way round? Maybe he burned bridges with the 3rd party payments that went public?

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
I heard along the grapevine that Lockyer is very “disruptive / difficult” in board meetings.
Care to debunk this @1910, @Smokin' Joe?

I am more than happy to be wrong 👍

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
I think Oates will be reunited with the rest of the broncos 20’s playing under hook next year, if not sooner.
Yeah... just doesn’t seem like broncos is the right place for him anymore... he’s gone as far as he can

also I really think we need a tall lanky winger that does what he used to do... Metres, Metres, Metres, runs well, finishes and more metres

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I would be surprised if TPJ wants out. He fought pretty hard to stay last season? Maybe it’s the other way round? Maybe he burned bridges with the 3rd party payments that went public?
Possibly. I can only think it would be a purely financial decision if he left here for the Tigers.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
I just think his name was chucked in for clicks or even it might have been an additional desperate play by the tigers... don’t see tevita being that eager to go to tigers of all places especially considering there’s Buckley’s chance the broncos release him

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
He was quoted only recently saying he owed the club & board a lot for keeping him on & giving him another chance, said he didn’t want to go anywhere else - for what it’s worth...

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
Yeah... just doesn’t seem like broncos is the right place for him anymore... he’s gone as far as he can

also I really think we need a tall lanky winger that does what he used to do... Metres, Metres, Metres, runs well, finishes and more metres
I wonder if any of the fiji rugby 7 players are interested in trialling league and potentially joining the nrl. Some of them are brutal and could play that sivo, semi or olam (yes i know he is from PNG) role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncosAlways
  • Robboi_321
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.