Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
RR should also turn their attention to extending Haas 12 months before he is on the market so we don't end up in a bidding war.

I wonder how many players in the top 17 (consistently) will still be in the team in 24 months time.

I see a lot of change happening - can make it hard to have a favourite player.

Assuming Milford Gone and Glenn retired. Also assuming some rough values and that we keep the same depth players in the T30. Theres probably a few depth guys that are on less, but its still tight. I realise guys like Kelly and Mead etc might not be here, but just assuming on current dollars.

Kelly
150​
Croft
350​
Oates
500​
Paix
120​
Copely
200​
Mead
250​
Herbie
400​
Isaako
400​
Arthars
200​
Staggs
600​
Kennar
150​
Niu
200​
Reynolds
700​
Gamble
250​
Teo
120​
Piakura
400​
Levi
150​
Bullemor
250​
Turpin
300​
Asiata
250​
Riki
400​
Palasia
150​
Hetherington
300​
Lodge
650​
Carrigan
450​
Haas
500​
Kennedy
150​
Robati
120​
TPJ
600​
Flegler
600​
9.860Mil​
So we'd still be almost 1mil over the cap with our million dollar man gone? And the second worst team in the NRL?

How do the titans afford anyone with 2x 1M contracts? Plus AJ , Tino, Proctor and Peachey on over 500???

The rest must be on peanuts.

And the roosters... are still 400K under with Tedesco 1M, Manu 700, Keary 800+, Crichton 700+, Taukeaho 500, Suaali 500, JWH and Cordner must be on a bit as well. There's about 5M... The other 22 players must be on minimum wage... That includes Walker, Tupou, Collins, Tupinuou and Radley.

Straight up impossible unless you got NRLs auditor as your salary cap man...

RR should also turn their attention to extending Haas 12 months before he is on the market so we don't end up in a bidding war.

I wonder how many players in the top 17 (consistently) will still be in the team in 24 months time.

I see a lot of change happening - can make it hard to have a favourite player.
I have a pretty good feeling that he wouldn’t sign it.

I have a pretty good feeling that he wouldn’t sign it.
Most likely not, but it would be good if they have a red hot crack at it. Although he is a nswelshman, at the moment he is consistently putting in for the Bronx.

This is the football season, it's football related, you're not obliged to read every post in every thread, the discussion is not endless but opinions do vary. If you want to see an endless discussion type in Milford. Did you not read the heading of the thread? It's about Roster, Signings(News) and Discussion. Note the word 'discussion'.

Why is that a problem to you? Whingeing for the sake of whingeing.

My reading comprehension is fine, champ, and I know exactly what thread I'm in. Unknot those knickers, it wasn't a personal attack, or even the whinge you might have thought it was, just a bit of a light-hearted observation about the absurdity that can occasionally - or frequently, perhaps - rear its head on these boards. You clearly don't consider several pages of talk about Rhys Kennedy's contract to be such, but it struck me so. Given the reaction to my post I don't seem to be alone in that thought.

For the record, I very much like Kennedy. I'm not going to put a dollar value on that, however, lest I be drawn into the argument...

My reading comprehension is fine, champ, and I know exactly what thread I'm in. Unknot those knickers, it wasn't a personal attack, or even the whinge you might have thought it was, just a bit of a light-hearted observation about the absurdity that can occasionally - or frequently, perhaps - rear its head on these boards. You clearly don't consider several pages of talk about Rhys Kennedy's contract to be such, but it struck me so. Given the reaction to my post I don't seem to be alone in that thought.

For the record, I very much like Kennedy. I'm not going to put a dollar value on that, however, lest I be drawn into the argument...
Fine, again, why do you care ? Care enough to comment that others are discussing something. Also and again, you can just skip forward, it's not obligatory to read everything. That's just me being light hearted, don't read it.

Champ.

Assuming Milford Gone and Glenn retired. Also assuming some rough values and that we keep the same depth players in the T30. Theres probably a few depth guys that are on less, but its still tight. I realise guys like Kelly and Mead etc might not be here, but just assuming on current dollars.

Kelly
150​
Croft
350​
Oates
500​
Paix
120​
Copely
200​
Mead
250​
Herbie
400​
Isaako
400​
Arthars
200​
Staggs
600​
Kennar
150​
Niu
200​
Reynolds
700​
Gamble
250​
Teo
120​
Piakura
400​
Levi
150​
Bullemor
250​
Turpin
300​
Asiata
250​
Riki
400​
Palasia
150​
Hetherington
300​
Lodge
650​
Carrigan
450​
Haas
500​
Kennedy
150​
Robati
120​
TPJ
600​
Flegler
600​
9.860Mil​
Lodge and flegler are so overpaid. Even riki on 400 is too much.

This Reece Walsh looks pretty good, maybe we should sign him...

The fucked thing is, we are going to end up spending more money on Nicho Hynes and he’s probably not as good. **** our recruitment teams sucks.

All I want for Christmas is a license to march into the club, gather anyone involved in our recruitment prior to Donuts arrival, and give them a tablespoon of this:

tenor.gif

Fine, again, why do you care ? Care enough to comment that others are discussing something. Also and again, you can just skip forward, it's not obligatory to read everything. That's just me being light hearted, don't read it.

Champ.

Cool story, bro.

**** me, I'm so glad I wasn't around for the Danny Nutley debates on here. Just doesn't give up. There's no way he's worth more than 150k, if he's being paid more than that's another mistake in the long line of them this club has made recently. You're overhyping him and arguing semantics nobody cares about. Stop engaging him.

I just want us to make these signings we are talking about already. Wouldn't even say I am impatient because we've been waiting years for the changes to occur.

Is Folau even in shape to play?

I’m still speechless that we let Walsh walk. That’s the single biggest blunder the club has made in the whole time we’ve been shit and you can’t even really blame Seibold for that one.

Mind boggling and indefensible. Especially given the health of our spine.

I’m still speechless that we let Walsh walk. That’s the single biggest blunder the club has made in the whole time we’ve been shit and you can’t even really blame Seibold for that one.

Mind boggling and indefensible. Especially given the health of our spine.

absolutely no problem with the decision

Best young forward in the game Fifita
Best young back in the game Walsh
And none of them are in broncos colours. It’s an absolute tragedy.

You're forgetting Walker, who is going to make us pay for fucking him around on the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Dexter
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Skyblues87
  • Justwin
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Donald Garner
  • HVbronco
  • bert_lifts
  • johnny plath
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.