Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its an average yearly calculation. Reports are all over the place, some being front ended, some just being a top up...not very clear.
I was not criticising your work which was above on beyond. It was more that the fact he was signed for anything near that amount is insane.

still better than yours
I mean, good on you for embracing having terrible opinions and sticking to it. That's also a response the kids I teach would use.

I mean, good on you for embracing having terrible opinions and sticking to it. That's also a response the kids I teach would use.

you teach kids ... god help us all

you teach kids ... god help us all

View attachment 13119
Low. But not sure what I expected from you.

Edit: You're still wrong quite often lately and you're definitely wrong about losing Walsh not being a problem. He's doing things nobody else in the team is doing.

Best young forward in the game Fifita
Best young back in the game Walsh
And none of them are in broncos colours. It’s an absolute tragedy.
And considering he was one of the best for our trial game this year... now he’s gone.

**** me, I'm so glad I wasn't around for the Danny Nutley debates on here. Just doesn't give up. There's no way he's worth more than 150k, if he's being paid more than that's another mistake in the long line of them this club has made recently. You're overhyping him and arguing semantics nobody cares about. Stop engaging him.

I just want us to make these signings we are talking about already. Wouldn't even say I am impatient because we've been waiting years for the changes to occur.

Is Folau even in shape to play?
Yes, it was a difficult time. What made it bearable was I was 100% correct and after being constantly abused for supporting a fellow queenslander, by queenslanders I was ultimately proven correct. I have never over-hyped Kennedy, more bullshit claims. I have consistently described him as moderately talented and tradesman like. A hard worker.

Correct. I don't give up.

Clean this crap up! Sick of reading posts not related to rumours in a rumours post! Why are “Grown adults” acting like kids.. grow up
Reading others posts is not mandatory. It's a rumour that Kennedy is being paid 100k a season😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • BroncoFan94
  • BroncosAlways
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Lurker
  • broncos4life
  • Bish
  • kman
  • jd87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.