Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
Knights have confirmed Clifford to the club immediately.
Cowboys have confirmed Dearden to the club immediately.
The Broncos again have failed to get anything out of the deal, much like Walsh to the Warriors.
Who cares if Dearden isn’t making the 21. Why allow the Cows and the Knights to benefit?

Such a classic Broncos move.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
The Broncos again have failed to get anything out of the deal, much like Walsh to the Warriors.
Who cares if Dearden isn’t making the 21. Why allow the Cows and the Knights to benefit?

Either more is to come or that money and spot went to one of the kids we just re-signed.

whykickamoocow

whykickamoocow

QCup Player
Oct 3, 2013

Have the Cows really benefited. Clifford is better then Dearden at this point in their careers. I see the cows form dropping off with the swap.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Have the Cows really benefited. Clifford is better then Dearden at this point in their careers. I see the cows form dropping off with the swap.

Sure but the point is still valid, what is in it for us? Hopefully leads to another in or extension for someone.

And hopefully that in isn’t Walters Jr.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Either more is to come or that money and spot went to one of the kids we just re-signed.
What would be the point of upgrading a kid now (other than front loading to give them some more money)... pretty sure as of round 11 we can use the full extended squad with no exemptions required.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
What would be the point of upgrading a kid now (other than front loading to give them some more money)... pretty sure as of round 11 we can use the full extended squad with no exemptions required.
Because the reason in the brackets

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I don’t get it, why are we always doing favours for other clubs?

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Yeah in my opinion we are a fullback and self belief away from being back up the top. Look at our side next year. Not to many teams can go from our position to easy top 4-8 with a few signings
Two injuries away from not being easy but I like your outlook

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Honestly I feel that a lot of you are overreacting I couldn’t give a shit that Walsh and Dearden were released early they weren’t going to do anything for us. whilst Walsh is going to make the warriors better Dearden I feel will go up there and **** everything up after there good results off the back of drinky and cliffords partnership

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Honestly I feel that a lot of you are overreacting I couldn’t give a shit that Walsh and Dearden were released early they weren’t going to do anything for us. whilst Walsh is going to make the warriors better Dearden I feel will go up there and **** everything up after there good results off the back of drinky and cliffords partnership

Sure but it still would be nice to get something back for us out of it. Maybe we did by tying up Cobbo and Robati on what I assume are upgraded deals.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016

Disagree. Cows have good structures, some backbone when things go wrong, Val and Drinkwater are combining more and more and they have a great 9/14 rotation. Won't be too much pressure on Dearden in terms of taking the reigns at first. If he can over come his meekness, he will do well.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Letting Walsh go is fine, we are sorta friendly with NZ and they have done all NRL teams a massive solid the last two seasons.

However, North Queensland are our rival team. Not only should we not give them anything, we should be telling them to get fucked at every opportunity.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
People also thinking Dearden and Walsh were on much money... THey were basically minimum wage. Dearden maybe on $200k MAX, so it hasn't freed up anything other than a spot in the 30.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
I’ll be honest I’ve never wanted him neither have I put much focus on him but Opacic is possibly putting up one of the shittest defensive performances I have ever seen and you all fucken wanted the clown for his defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncs30
  • Brocko
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Dexter
  • Waynesaurus
  • barker
  • Galah
  • HarryAllan7
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncs1459
  • Nerd
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • Manofoneway
  • winslow_wong
  • Maroon4life
  • Jazza
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.