Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s he going to play for the sharks, six? Who is their half back for next year? Seems like a poor career choice on his behalf given how shit the sharks are looking heading into next season and having to move from 1 to 6 in a pretty terrible side. That said, we should have gone harder for him.

It’d have to be to play 6. They won’t move Kennedy from FB. He’s come good this year

Where’s he going to play for the sharks, six? Who is their half back for next year? Seems like a poor career choice on his behalf given how shit the sharks are looking heading into next season and having to move from 1 to 6 in a pretty terrible side. That said, we should have gone harder for him.
Did you really think he'd be fullback for us ahead of Isaako?

We were giving him the 6 jersey.

Thats a body blow. Sad to say, but we either under valued him, or Kevvie just doesnt have the pull to attract blokes like Hynes.

Thats a body blow. Sad to say, but we either under valued him, or Kevvie just doesnt have the pull to attract blokes like Hynes.
Would you have offered 600k? I think he's well overs. He's played 20 games and only really been a star in like 5 of them. He could go to another level outside of the Storm system and be a bargain but at 600k I think it's a big risk.

Did you really think he'd be fullback for us ahead of Isaako?

We were giving him the 6 jersey.
Sharks have to play him in the halves because Will Kennedy is looking every bit a quality fullback.

We on the other hand are planning on playing Staggs at 6.

Would you have offered 600k? I think he's well overs. He's played 20 games and only really been a star in like 5 of them. He could go to another level outside of the Storm system and be a bargain but at 600k I think it's a big risk.
A bigger risk is picking largely the same shitty spine that won us a spoon and has us sitting second last again.

A bigger risk is picking largely the same shitty spine that won us a spoon and has us sitting second last again.
I'd rather pick up good deals then overpay out of desperation. Reynolds at 750k is very good value. Hynes at 600k is probably overs because he's absolutely not a proven quantity outside of Melbourne.

Worst case we can shift Staggs to FB and Gamble can have another year at 5/8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.