Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Sharks had to go hard after letting Chad go and missing Reynolds.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Where’s he going to play for the sharks, six? Who is their half back for next year? Seems like a poor career choice on his behalf given how shit the sharks are looking heading into next season and having to move from 1 to 6 in a pretty terrible side. That said, we should have gone harder for him.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
It’d have to be to play 6. They won’t move Kennedy from FB. He’s come good this year

The True King

The True King

NRL Player
Apr 6, 2018
Where’s he going to play for the sharks, six? Who is their half back for next year? Seems like a poor career choice on his behalf given how shit the sharks are looking heading into next season and having to move from 1 to 6 in a pretty terrible side. That said, we should have gone harder for him.
Did you really think he'd be fullback for us ahead of Isaako?

We were giving him the 6 jersey.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Thats a body blow. Sad to say, but we either under valued him, or Kevvie just doesnt have the pull to attract blokes like Hynes.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Thats a body blow. Sad to say, but we either under valued him, or Kevvie just doesnt have the pull to attract blokes like Hynes.
Would you have offered 600k? I think he's well overs. He's played 20 games and only really been a star in like 5 of them. He could go to another level outside of the Storm system and be a bargain but at 600k I think it's a big risk.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Did you really think he'd be fullback for us ahead of Isaako?

We were giving him the 6 jersey.
Sharks have to play him in the halves because Will Kennedy is looking every bit a quality fullback.

We on the other hand are planning on playing Staggs at 6.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Would you have offered 600k? I think he's well overs. He's played 20 games and only really been a star in like 5 of them. He could go to another level outside of the Storm system and be a bargain but at 600k I think it's a big risk.
A bigger risk is picking largely the same shitty spine that won us a spoon and has us sitting second last again.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
A bigger risk is picking largely the same shitty spine that won us a spoon and has us sitting second last again.
I'd rather pick up good deals then overpay out of desperation. Reynolds at 750k is very good value. Hynes at 600k is probably overs because he's absolutely not a proven quantity outside of Melbourne.

Worst case we can shift Staggs to FB and Gamble can have another year at 5/8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncos4life
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Waynesaurus
  • TimWhatley
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Skyblues87
  • Fozz
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Bish
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.