Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like lodge is leaving. In terms of genuine props, we have haas.. a 20 yr old who shouldn’t be carrying the pack.

this shows how far we have really fallen ... forget the wooden spoon, the real evidence is everyone rushing to believe the mole (who also said he was on nearly a million a year)

So with lodge free $750k who tf are we upgrading or buying to fill or stocks in FB or centres?

So with lodge free $750k who tf are we upgrading or buying to fill or stocks in FB or centres?

I doubt Lodge is moving ... I especially won't be taking the moles word for it

Mole started a precise figure ($930K) which is madness even if it is back ended. If he was on that, and we pay no freight, I’d be happy but who is going to take his place?

Mole started a precise figure ($930K) which is madness even if it is back ended. If he was on that, and we pay no freight, I’d be happy but who is going to take his place?

he is literally the only person to ever state a contract figure for Lodge anywhere even close to that.

if that figure was right then maybe the NRL allowed us to register contracts that would have put $3 million over the salary cap for 2021

Joe O liked and then commented on this post.

Last edited:
I really hope these idiots in charge know what they are doing. We are going to be paying a huge amount of our cap for our players to play against us.

I really hope these idiots in charge know what they are doing. We are going to be paying a huge amount of our cap for our players to play against us.

well the report was that Lodge would be making more money at the Warriors, thus we wouldn't be paying anything

well the report was that Lodge would be making more money at the Warriors, thus we wouldn't be paying anything
If accurate, which the mole almost never is.
Add to that someone mentioned we're still carrying loading for moose?
We'd definitely be paying some loading for Joe if he goes.
Bird (probably a lot more than they will ever admit on this one)

If accurate, which the mole almost never is.
Add to that someone mentioned we're still carrying loading for moose?
We'd definitely be paying some loading for Joe if he goes.
Bird (probably a lot more than they will ever admit on this one)

even if we were carrying loading for Moose (which i doubt because the reports were that we released him to take up a better longer term deal than we were prepared to offer) ... he would have been off contract at the end of 2020 anyway, hence no more loading for 2021

Well I'm pretty sure McGuire got an upgrade at cows but we've been helping with payments for the last couple years.

Broncos coming up with new ways to be rorted by the salary cap instead of the other way around

even if we were carrying loading for Moose (which i doubt because the reports were that we released him to take up a better longer term deal than we were prepared to offer) ... he would have been off contract at the end of 2020 anyway, hence no more loading for 2021
Hurray!

My fear with Lodge is that the upgrade is likely a longer term deal with us fronting him for a couple of seasons. He may get an upgrade - but it may also be for a longer term deal, backended by them with us picking up the tab for a big part of it this and next year. On his day he's a good forward, but we paid MASSIVE overs for him if he's on 750k. That's more than big papa is getting.

Nope he signed an extension to the end of 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.