Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like our interest (along with his form, also partly our responsibility IMO) has encouraged the Sharks to pay well overs. If Donuts reckons we were close to the mark with the initial $$ bandied about, for arguments sake let's call that the $1M/3yrs the media claim...the Sharkies had to fork out nearly DOUBLE that even being the closest option to home which clearly sounds like a/the major driver.

I like Nicho, I wish him well, but suck shit Sharkies...

Do we still chase another second row ? Or put money into a center ( Gagai), a 1 or a 6 ?

There's already Robati, Riki, Piakura will be the next, plus TPJ.
Ok Capewell can play center, but Su'a ?

It doesn't have to be a long term investment, Broncos just need a better fullback to get out of this hole first. Use a tractor in the mud of shit before you get on the Ferrari on the highway. If Hynes is taken, you gotta go with Dufty.

I don't see why we can't get Dufty, Hodgson and Su'A given Lodge is out the door too.

If Kev is watching the game tonight and thinks Isaako is long term, then he's going to be a short term coach.

I'm not as big a fan of Dufty as you are BUT he would come comparatively cheap you would think and only needs to be signed for 2 years to provide more development for Cobbo who has been a bit of a shining light tonight to be honest.

Well they hooked Isaako. **** these ***** are shit. Honestly none of them are good

I'm not as big a fan of Dufty as you are BUT he would come comparatively cheap you would think and only needs to be signed for 2 years to provide more development for Cobbo who has been a bit of a shining light tonight to be honest.

So for 22
Confirmed Signings
1) A. Reynolds
2) B. Lee

Targets/ Rumours
1) Capewell
2) Gagai
3) Hodgson
4) Sua
5) Johnson
6) Dufty
7) B. Walters

Who should be our priorities.
Personally - Dufty, Hodgson, Johnson Sua (if he is cheaper than Capewell and we can sign more players)

So for 22
Confirmed Signings
1) A. Reynolds
2) B. Lee

Targets/ Rumours
1) Capewell
2) Gagai
3) Hodgson
4) Sua
5) Johnson
6) Dufty
7) B. Walters

Who should be our priorities.
Personally - Dufty, Hodgson, Johnson Sua (if he is cheaper than Capewell and we can sign more players)
The reality is that none of them will make us into top 8.

Dufty had more T/A tonight than Isaako has all season.

That’s not to say I think he’s the second coming of Lockyer, but he’d absolutely be a welcome inclusion in our spine until Cobbo develops and / or something better comes along.

So sign him up, shit, get him here to finish 2021 if the Dragons are that off him.

Yep, would be happy to go after Dufty. Awesome ball playing fullback that is bloody quick and works hard off the ball. Everything that our fullback doesn't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Wild Horse
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Alec
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bish
  • Mustafur
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.