Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sick of our juniors constantly being targeted, what is the point of developing players? The NRL never does anything about it either.

I said this a while ago and was met with “they can go where ever they like!”
It’s bullshit though, they should be locked into a contract to prevent this from happening. If you want to use our facilities/staff sign on the dotted line.
Obviously if we have no use for them they should be free to go, but it’s felt like we have been training everyone else’s future teams for far to long

I think Allan is a little like Darius 2.0... although you're probably getting closer to Darius 2016 than Darius 2018-2020 tbf

I just dont see enough physicality or tackle breaking ability in his game as yet.

It seems all the good stuff he does is off the back of the sweep and I'm not sure that's enough for a fullback in the current climate.

A guy like CHN is good enough to finish off a sweep, but he also pops up everywhere else on the field.

Even Teddy is not all that good at ball playing but he has enough to finish off those plays... the value in Teddy is all the other stuff he brings which I think is more valuable in the current game
CHN is a second rower. CNK is who you mean.

The strangest thing is that he hasn't called him self an ex maroon. That bloke is never playing again. He's garbage.
He suffered from the pie eater as much as anyone. He could still come good

Also, didn't Kevvie say he's looking to bring some experience to the squad? So far he's doing a seibold and has begun releasing our more experienced players. Sure I don't rate Offa, but letting Bird and Offa go, and apparently lodge too. Who are we signing?

Also, didn't Kevvie say he's looking to bring some experience to the squad? So far he's doing a seibold and has begun releasing our more experienced players. Sure I don't rate Offa, but letting Bird and Offa go, and apparently lodge too. Who are we signing?

Image1606518773316544

Yeah, I think Ofahengaue can still come good too. He obviously needs to work on a few things though.

He’ll go great in a disciplined environment which Maguire has at Wests. I really thought Kevvie would want to keep him, I can understand letting Lodge go but I don’t really understand letting both these guys go.

im just glad the nba starts back up soon,will be able to take my mind off the nrl for a bit let what happens happen over the off season and get ready for 2021

im just glad the nba starts back up soon,will be able to take my mind off the nrl for a bit let what happens happen over the off season and get ready for 2021
What’s the start date?

He’ll go great in a disciplined environment which Maguire has at Wests. I really thought Kevvie would want to keep him, I can understand letting Lodge go but I don’t really understand letting both these guys go.
I think it will be a shock for him to see just how good the players have it up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  • Splinter
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • Thelmus
  • pennywisealfie
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrRobot
  • ell.d33
  • broncsgoat
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.