Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no words. The only thing that comes to mind, the club is putting an insurance policy in place for their **** up of PO options for lodge in his favour.

I think it will be a shock for him to see just how good the players have it up here.
Maybe he’ll enjoy a club where players had to buy their own strapping tape and players had to pay team mates to train with them on days off.

He's like 25? He's not coming good. He sucks.
Props peak late 20’s.

He’s maligned on here but I don’t think he’s actually as poor as he gets made out to be.

None of us ever thought the club would become the joke it is now....im more disgruntled with the Nrl and their blatant bias and the worst officials in any code....**** me they call vlandys the godfather of the Nrl in sydney!!!! The **** has destroyed the game and will continue to do so....

Props peak late 20’s.

He’s maligned on here but I don’t think he’s actually as poor as he gets made out to be.
His feet are stuck in the sand, never gets square at marker and I don't know if his heart or brain is smaller, but they are both less than the size of a pea.

His feet are stuck in the sand, never gets square at marker and I don't know if his heart or brain is smaller, but they are both less than the size of a pea.
That wasn’t exclusive to him under the pies dynasty, I would expect him to do better next year

That wasn’t exclusive to him under the pies dynasty, I would expect him to do better next year
I'm not so sure about that. Whenever he was given a starting role, he has been shit. He was shit in origin too. Some players can handle pressure or big games, but he can't. Just too lazy and stupid to be a quality player, and has no sort of aggression or competitiveness when he plays.

He is bung average. A lot of our players are, but they are all over hyped because they are Broncos. Even all the players that other teams have paid overs to take from us, how many of them have delivered? Ben hunt hasn't, neither did ash tahlor, Dave Taylor, Jarrod Wallace, Corey Norman, Josh Hoffman. None of them.

And obviously they aren't good, none of them have won a comp.

Also, didn't Kevvie say he's looking to bring some experience to the squad? So far he's doing a seibold and has begun releasing our more experienced players. Sure I don't rate Offa, but letting Bird and Offa go, and apparently lodge too. Who are we signing?
Still have to clear the decks before you can bring in anyone. Might not be anyone available but these seem the best way to clear up some funds

We should’ve replaced the entire R&R department with Trent Barrett

Personally i like a prop rotation of Haas, Lodge, Carrigan and Flegler, i think it would be one of the better ones in the league. this rotation would also help us to prevent burning the likes of Haas out, as we would have quality coming off the bench.

a back row rotation of Glenn, Riki, TPJ, Asiata (pending his signing) would be quite handy as well.

i don't think it is all doom and gloom, a coaching change will hopefully work wonders, and a good run without too many key injuries would also help.

IMO, key signings are fullback and hooker. (possibly a strike center)

CM is reporting Broncos will contribute around $200,000 to the Tigers to get rid of Offa's 2 year contract. I'm reading that as 200K overall, not per year.
200k overall is a good result imo

so the question is, should we believe Brent Read or the Mole?

I know that Brent Read is one of the more credible and reliable rugby league journos, but what the hell, let's go with the mole, he's due to be correct

Whether players are staying or leaving I just want to hear some official announcements from the club. I mean, they didn’t even have a press conference for our new coach ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Redux
  • broncos4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • cento
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • LittleDavey
  • Organix
  • Big Del
  • Allo
  • broncs30
  • Xzei
  • davidp
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.