Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Lodge is tired of being dicked around:

“It changes every week or two. I‘m confused by it all."

“I‘m trying to put my head to one side and play through it. I’ve had a few meetings with them now. One minute, I’m staying. Then they tell me I’m going. Then I’m staying again. Then I’m going again. It‘s up to them now, they need to make up their minds.”

“I’m just waiting for a tap on the shoulder to be honest. I find it hard answering questions because I don’t know where I stand with the Broncos."

“It’s on-and-off, on-and-off, so it’s just distracting. I’m trying to compete hard for the club but I have no idea when it’s all over. I can handle the fallout alright, but someone like Tevita, he would know the club doesn’t want him and you can feel it out there on the field."

“It’s a physical game, you have to have your head in the game and unless you are pretty mentally strong, it’s hard to compete out there for a club that doesn’t want you.”

“I do know a bloke at the Warriors. (Warriors recruitment chief Peter O’Sullivan is the father of Lodge’s partner Jessica). I’ve loved playing at the Broncos, Suncorp is the best ground to play in the world to be honest and I’m enjoying it while it lasts. But I want to play for someone who wants me to play for them. Wherever that is, I will give 100 per cent for that club.”

McHunt
Honestly I do not give a **** how much these players feel the club is fucking them around haha... **** THEM. They are on the verge of winning us our 2nd spoon. Lodge plays well but he absolutely struck gold with his deal so what goes up must come down, particularly with the club taking a MASSIVE risk and helping him. We should have been getting him for fucking HUGE under. So **** off, take all your superstar spoon winning mates with you. I'm over ALL OF THEM. Stop blaming everyone but yourselves. It's jot the coach, it's not management and it's not the kindergarten level media (the refs aren't helping and the NRL aren't on our side though, that's plain as day tbh). Take some fucking ownership you entitled flat track up yourself bullies...

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
60683D89 68D2 45D6 BC60 60B0F3C7AE27
Confirmation Kobe is leaving

Strop

Strop

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 28, 2015
I can’t see how lodge is at fault here. He simply agreed to a pot of gold deal that the stupid fucking club offered him. Now they **** him around with wanted/not wanted routine. Yet he is still clearly putting the effort in on the field in spite of being dicked around.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
What the heck does that post even mean? Another piece of evidence our players really are just stupid?

T

Twbapony

QCup Player
Oct 8, 2019
And yet he busts his arse every week and runs the ball the hardest of anyone in the team. Should probably be captain.
After the way he turned his life around after that idiotic time overseas. I would love him to stay and slap some sense into the young'uns. You get where he's coming from, we have all been there and lived through it. Keep him and allow him to replace Glenn like has been called for in here before.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
The only way to tell if he's leaving is if Walters says he's going to stay.

'I wouldn't think so, yeah he'll be staying.'

The definition of this in the dictionary these days is said player has already signed elsewhere.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Going to the press with this. Strong clubs don't have players saying this in public.

We're not a strong club though. He's been mucked around and he's had enough. He's put in every week. His attitude on the field is what counts, off the field he's just telling it how it is.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Going to the press with this. Strong clubs don't have players saying this in public.
What gives you the impression we are a strong club?

Even when we had the worst season you could have in NRL and won the spoon by a mile, we didn't get rid of our "high performance" department...

As if that is not the most redundant organisation you've ever heard of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Bucking Beads
  • bert_lifts
  • Big Del
  • Morkel
  • Financeguy
  • Ronald
  • Cavalo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Spoon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.