Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the good old days of the maccas cards, i can say i know for a fact that a certain islander on our books ( not the million dollar half either ) used to go around and hit up 5 or 6 maccas a day to spend his $20 a day limit at different stores as the $20 was only per store. I dont think its racist to say they like their food any more than people used to level the same thing at the Coaltrain.
I tell you what, Ikin needs a good feed of Macca's. Looking very thin and feeble sitting on the sidelines today.

In the good old days of the maccas cards, i can say i know for a fact that a certain islander on our books ( not the million dollar half either ) used to go around and hit up 5 or 6 maccas a day to spend his $20 a day limit at different stores as the $20 was only per store. I dont think its racist to say they like their food any more than people used to level the same thing at the Coaltrain.
I'm something of an expert on Islanders and food. Here's everything I know:

1. Samoan men do the cooking.

2. Tongans eat dogs.

I don’t know what everyone else is thinking after that game with the future of the team but I’d be looking at getting this team on the paddock. Keep in mind I do think kotoni should be centres but it’s inevitable that he will play 6. My team is as seen below:
  1. Tesi Niu
  2. Corey Oates
  3. Dane Gagai
  4. Brenko Lee
  5. Herbie Farnworth
  6. Kotoni Staggs
  7. Adam Reynolds
  8. Tom Flegler
  9. Jake Turpin
  10. Payne Haas
  11. TC Robati
  12. Kurt Capewell
  13. Pat Carrigan
  14. Cory Paix
  15. Jordan Riki/ Kennedy/ Palasia
  16. Ethan Bullemor
  17. Brendan Piakura

18. whilst my opinion will probably change in a week, considering players contracts and who needs to go this is the side I am going with. A couple more signings like Watson or James would be handy but I quite like this side anyway. Dane is the only addition and he brings everything you want and need from an outside back he would be a great pick up and I think with the team above would almost have to guarantee top 8 if they get there shot together in defence

Who is going to have to switch to the left between Staggs and Reynolds?

Staggs is a centre, and lethal on the right edge. Hopefully we sign a 6 so he can stay there, teaming up with Capewell would be ideal with Reynolds linking.

What side does robati usually play, before being brought up to the broncs

I tell you what, Ikin needs a good feed of Macca's. Looking very thin and feeble sitting on the sidelines today.
I think he needs to go to a tailor tbh. He was deadset swimming in the clothes he was in. He looked like a 10 year old and a 70 year old all at th same time

Who is going to have to switch to the left between Staggs and Reynolds?

Staggs is a centre, and lethal on the right edge. Hopefully we sign a 6 so he can stay there, teaming up with Capewell would be ideal with Reynolds linking.
Not to many teams have lethal right edges either which would be good

Was that a certain winger who ended up in the WWE.

Well past borderline. If you're painting people with the same negative brush because others with their skin colour/religion/background have done it in the past, that is textbook racism.
I would say more stereotype than racism.

Well past borderline. If you're painting people with the same negative brush because others with their skin colour/religion/background have done it in the past, that is textbook racism.
No, it's called stereotyping. Is it racist to say Asian people are smarter or black people are more physically gifted? Just because an accurate assessment on a race is negative, doesn't make it racist. Big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.