Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the funny thing ... before Jnik signed his train and trial contract with the Storm, I don't recall too many people, if any, suggesting we give him a shot ... now, however, people are using it to slam our recruitment.

I think i got in before anyone about looking at him. He's got so much talent. I dont often make that many reccomendations from ISC even though i think there is plenty of talent there. Think i've only really consistently mentiond Toby Rudolf, Jordan Grant and Hoeter.

Look, if you suggest as many players as you do, you eventually bound to get something right.
If you took off your poo coloured glasses and read what I say then you'd see it's reasonable and makes sense and that's why I am right sometimes.

I think i got in before anyone about looking at him. He's got so much talent.
Good work Wolfie. Was a fair call. Nice pick up by Bellamy. Good potential replacement for Hynes I guess?

Good work Wolfie. Was a fair call. Nice pick up by Bellamy. Good potential replacement for Hynes I guess?

They got Meany i think for that. Jayden is probably going to understudy Hughes.

They got Meany i think for that. Jayden is probably going to understudy Hughes.
True. I wasn't a big fan of the Meaney signing personally.

If the Storm loses B smith then could Jikorima find a spot on the bench as utility? He could still maybe snag that spot with B Smith staying

Not it isn't , naming everyone who's even layed eyes on a footy kinda is.
But hey what ever gets ya off.
It was sarcasm. Not sure if you got that.

Hey anybody else wanna recycle the same joke about me?

trump fake news GIF

True. I wasn't a big fan of the Meaney signing personally.

If the Storm loses B smith then could Jikorima find a spot on the bench as utility? He could still maybe snag that spot with B Smith staying
I thought Meaney is a great signing. Underrated cheap player who covers all the backline well enough. Perfect Storm project player.

I think i got in before anyone about looking at him. He's got so much talent. I dont often make that many reccomendations from ISC even though i think there is plenty of talent there. Think i've only really consistently mentiond Toby Rudolf, Jordan Grant and Hoeter.

Toby Rudolf is overrated imo. He reminds me a bit of Aaron Woods and he’s always in the midst of missed tackles/lazy defence, and penalties/errors. Seems like a liability when I’ve watched him play.

Toby Rudolf is overrated imo. He reminds me a bit of Aaron Woods and he’s always in the midst of missed tackles/lazy defence, and penalties/errors. Seems like a liability when I’ve watched him play.

I think he is great tbh. Seems to have put a bit of weight on since his days at the Dolphins where he played a lot more edge back row. Much prefer him there to how the Sharks have him playing in the middle.

Plus he is a deadset lunatic as well. Great character off the field.

I think he is great tbh. Seems to have put a bit of weight on since his days at the Dolphins where he played a lot more edge back row. Much prefer him there to how the Sharks have him playing in the middle.

Plus he is a deadset lunatic as well. Great character off the field.
Yeah he looked good early on but seems to have so real flaws in his game. May be a case of not being suited to the middle.

View attachment 14543

Oops I've been branded "that guy" by the mean girls on broncoshq!!!

Devastation

Come on man, why get defensive? Why not just embrace the fact you watch Youtube highlights and suggest almost everyone who has ever sort of played league? There is no shame in that as it is exactly what you do and no amount of whinging it isn't fair is going to change that reality.

Look at me, I am labelled the list guy and I just embrace it because that is what I do, no shame in that and being able to laugh at yourself is important for a positive way of life.

Come on man, why get defensive? Why not just embrace the fact you watch Youtube highlights and suggest almost everyone who has ever sort of played league? There is no shame in that as it is exactly what you do and no amount of whinging it isn't fair is going to change that reality.

Look at me, I am labelled the list guy and I just embrace it because that is what I do, no shame in that and being able to laugh at yourself is important for a positive way of life.

Good post, needs more lists though.

Love ya Sproj!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Waynesaurus
  • Browny
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Bongo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Dony Eliakim
  • RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.