Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on man, why get defensive? Why not just embrace the fact you watch Youtube highlights and suggest almost everyone who has ever sort of played league? There is no shame in that as it is exactly what you do and no amount of whinging it isn't fair is going to change that reality.

Look at me, I am labelled the list guy and I just embrace it because that is what I do, no shame in that and being able to laugh at yourself is important for a positive way of life.
I don't really remember suggesting David Mead and Dale Copley. Broncos really thought outside the box for those ones!

Come on man, why get defensive? Why not just embrace the fact you watch Youtube highlights and suggest almost everyone who has ever sort of played league? There is no shame in that as it is exactly what you do and no amount of whinging it isn't fair is going to change that reality.

Look at me, I am labelled the list guy and I just embrace it because that is what I do, no shame in that and being able to laugh at yourself is important for a positive way of life.
Is this a bit of a teaser that a notorious @Sproj team list is coming soon

You know the funny thing ... before Jnik signed his train and trial contract with the Storm, I don't recall too many people, if any, suggesting we give him a shot ... now, however, people are using it to slam our recruitment.

Nobody in their right mind would bring him into a bottom of the table team, he hasn't been relevant for a very long time

Stop watching youtube videos and get in touch with reality, it's not 2016 anymore

Good move from Croft... hopefully they're paying all of his contract.

Whatever is taken off his contract is probably going to Albert
Albert will be minimum. All parties know that. He’s played like 3 games and he is fairly old which means he is worth shit all. Albert knows if he wants an nrl contract that’s all he’s gonna get and that’s what he has to work his way from if he wants any more than that.

Definitely. Now if they can get rid of Glenn, Oates and Issako, the cleanout will be complete.
I think Glenn is a goner but really that leaves us with a Jensen like contract to replace him and well I’m keeping Oates if I’m them and you know I’d love Isaako’s cap but it might be better off losing when we got players to spend it on in a years time with millions to spend on talent

Albert will be minimum. All parties know that. He’s played like 3 games and he is fairly old which means he is worth shit all. Albert knows if he wants an nrl contract that’s all he’s gonna get and that’s what he has to work his way from if he wants any more than that.
Yeah wasn't really thinking all of it... was thinking that if we have to pay some freight then effectively we are punting Croft for Albert... I'm ok with that talent wise.

If Salford are paying full freight then we'll have a fair bit of cash just cleared up.

Good move from Croft... hopefully they're paying all of his contract.

Whatever is taken off his contract is probably going to Albert

He'll probably carve up in the SL ... good luck to him

I think Glenn is a goner but really that leaves us with a Jensen like contract to replace him and well I’m keeping Oates if I’m them and you know I’d love Isaako’s cap but it might be better off losing when we got players to spend it on in a years time with millions to spend on talent

Glenn will probably retire and move into an off field role at the club. reports were that we haven't offered him and are exploring off field opportunities for him ... unfortunately these new rules haven't helped the old bloke, if they persist we'll probably see more and more forwards retiring younger than ever before.

We've finally found the old Oates and he's an asset to our team, as long as we can keep the Seibold version away from Red Hill.

I'm actually liking what Isaako is doing on the wing, or though defense is still a bit of an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brocko
  • Dazza 92
  • Foordy
  • Porthoz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Battler
  • TimWhatley
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.