Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please put my mind at ease and confirm Glenn doesn’t have a contract with us next year?

He must be in denial if he thinks we’ll offer him another contract.

I have seen an article that Parcell re-signed for another year back in June. I'm assuming his mind changed since then?

Parcell is definitely no marque hooker. He’s almost in the same category as Turpin or Paix. He’d be a decent min wage depth option but you’d still be looking a getting a starter.

Can someone please put my mind at ease and confirm Glenn doesn’t have a contract with us next year?

Not at present

How about we just give him a bunch of years in player options, let him decide and call it a day?

Or have we stopped doing that?

and that's completely cool, i'm not trying to gatekeep on what people can and can't suggest, but at the very least @upthebroncs generates discussion. there's not much of a discussion on the already pre-eminent players that are going to cost a pretty penny and may be hard to obtain anyhow.
If UTB limited which players to focus on and actually put forward a reasonable case beyond video clips, he'd actually generate discussion.

At the moment all he generates is ridicule.

Parcell is definitely no marque hooker. He’s almost in the same category as Turpin or Paix. He’d be a decent min wage depth option but you’d still be looking a getting a starter.
I strongly disagree. He’d be so much better than Turpin or Paix.

If UTB limited which players to focus on and actually put forward a reasonable case beyond video clips, he'd actually generate discussion.

At the moment all he generates is ridicule.
Yeah but I know that ridicule I get from people is just so they can go to sleep feeling good about themselves. I’m a big boy, don’t need to worry about that stuff. I’m just putting my thoughts out into a forum on the internet.

If that's all it was, you'd handle disagreement better.
I’m not a saint. I never said I don’t like a good bit of debate or banter or whatever you want to call it. Not sure why any of this matters anyway. Derailing footy talk to psychoanalyse me.. 😅

Tell me how a 2 year deal for Matt Parcell would hinder the clubs rebuild?
It wouldn’t, which is why I didn’t say that. I’ve always had a soft spot from him but the way his progression has panned out you wouldn’t want him as your first choice hooker.

It wouldn’t, which is why I didn’t say that. I’ve always had a soft spot from him but the way his progression has panned out you wouldn’t want him as your first choice hooker.
You wouldn’t want Paix or Turpin as first choice either but that’s the situation we’re looking at going into 2022. I really would enjoy Matt Parcell starting at 9 for us.

You wouldn’t want Paix or Turpin as first choice either but that’s the situation we’re looking at going into 2022. I really would enjoy Matt Parcell starting at 9 for us.
Correct, I wouldn’t. Matt isn’t available until 2023

Correct, I wouldn’t. Matt isn’t available until 2023
Okay, is that what it said in the video above? Wasn’t sure if he meant Parcell wants to come home for 2022 or 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bronx48
  • Xzei
  • Volvo Driver
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Brotherdu
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mieko
  • Midean
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
... and 52 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.