Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edrick Lee has apparently been told he won't be re-signed at the Knights for next year.

Thoughts BHQ?
would take... shouldn't be asking for a big deal and we need a left winger... is also an easy target for a cross field kick when nothing else is happening.

I'd prefer Herbie on the wing but it seems like he's playing left centre

would take... shouldn't be asking for a big deal and we need a left winger... is also an easy target for a cross field kick when nothing else is happening.

I'd prefer Herbie on the wing but it seems like he's playing left centre
He could be good for a transition plan on the left side. Him working with herbie on the left to develop herbie. Then when cobbo comes of age (if we manage to retain walsh i think cobbo could be a good left centre), he can work with a then more experienced herbie.

Last edited:
He could be good for a transition plan on the left side. Him working with herbie on the left to develop herbie. Then when cobbo comes of age (if we manage to retain walsh i think cobbo could be a good left centre), he can work with a then more experienced herbie.
I reckon Cobbo is a bit more of a winger I could be wrong but I think he has the attributes of a modern day winger more than centre

I reckon Cobbo is a bit more of a winger I could be wrong but I think he has the attributes of a modern day winger

About time ****

Staggs ✅
Coates ✅
Dearden ✅
Piakura ✅

Just waiting on Riki for my "Broncos superstar on the move" bingo

remake bingo GIF

Let’s get excited if and when the announcements are actually official but yes, it’s about time for sure.

Last edited:
Is DCE the new rent-a-quote?

It seems like now that the club are not giving Badel any information his new tactic is to ring up DCE and other players to ask them if they think Bronco X is a good player and then run with a story for that player going to their club.

**** he is useless.

Is DCE the new rent-a-quote?

It seems like now that the club are not giving Badel any information his new tactic is to ring up DCE and other players to ask them if they think Bronco X is a good player and then run with a story for that player going to their club.

**** he is useless.

And yet he keeps his job somehow, I can't figure it out.

Bulldogs offering Kotoni Staggs $800K per year - Broncos unlikely to match.

Mole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.