Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the clubs thoughts are for beyond this year regarding Kennedy, Hetherington and Niu. imo all 3 should be re-signed however I don’t think we should get in a bidding war for Niu. I can see the Titans and Bulldogs going in hard for him. There was a bit of talk that Hetherington was heading to the bulldogs but we certainly need him moving forward. Kennedy is also very, very underrated imo so hopefully we can keep him around.

**** no, did you watch the match last night?
And we are getting rid of players with attitudes aren't we? He'd be the deadset last person we want around the younger players. You know the rules.

I wonder what the clubs thoughts are for beyond this year regarding Kennedy, Hetherington and Niu. imo all 3 should be re-signed however I don’t think we should get in a bidding war for Niu. I can see the Titans and Bulldogs going in hard for him. There was a bit of talk that Hetherington was heading to the bulldogs but we certainly need him moving forward. Kennedy is also very, very underrated imo so hopefully we can keep him around.

Niu looks to be improving fairly quickly but I don't think we will have much competition to keep him, every other club has a gun fullback, so we will keep him pretty comfortably I think.

Kennedy is already signed on I am pretty sure, so he is fine.

Hetherington would be wonderful to keep with Carrigan going into the prop next year but certainly don't want to get into a bidding war.

😂 Under rated by some !!

Niu looks to be improving fairly quickly but I don't think we will have much competition to keep him, every other club has a gun fullback, so we will keep him pretty comfortably I think.

Kennedy is already signed on I am pretty sure, so he is fine.

Hetherington would be wonderful to keep with Carrigan going into the prop next year but certainly don't want to get into a bidding war.
Yep you’re right. Looks like Kennedy is signed also fir 2022.
Not sure why, but I had him as only signed for this year.

What are people's thoughts on Croft. I still want to see him succeed. Seems like a well rounded kid.

He played well tonight, bit of variation I'm his game. Also is the cool Ying to Gambles fiery Yang.

What are people's thoughts on Croft. I still want to see him succeed. Seems like a well rounded kid.

He played well tonight, bit of variation I'm his game. Also is the cool Ying to Gambles fiery Yang.
Opposite attitudes with exact same output. Plodders

Kennedy keep, Niu release, Hetherington Keep.

If we can add Brandon Smith we are top 8. Storm can have TPJ and Niu.

I know everyone thought Turpin was great today but he made two big errors with one on one strip and strip over the line. I would let Turpin go too if we sign a better hooker. I Like hetherington and Paix as backup

Just reflecting on todays game, i'd still like us to keep Staggs in the centres and develop or buy a 6. Be it Nikorima or someone else.

I get wanting Staggs to have the ball more I really do, I just don't think long term it's going to be the best outcome for us

Kennedy keep, Niu release, Hetherington Keep.

If we can add Brandon Smith we are top 8. Storm can have TPJ and Niu.

I know everyone thought Turpin was great today but he made two big errors with one on one strip and strip over the line. I would let Turpin go too if we sign a better hooker. I Like hetherington and Paix as backup
I'd say if Turpin had had a rest, neither of those happen. Blokes not a top tier 9 in attack, but **** he gives his all in def.

Id still take cheese if offered though of course

Just reflecting on todays game, i'd still like us to keep Staggs in the centres and develop or buy a 6. Be it Nikorima or someone else.

I get wanting Staggs to have the ball more I really do, I just don't think long term it's going to be the best outcome for us
Agreed, a 5/8 to get staggs early ball to get 1 on 1 with a player would be nice
Haven't seen him play 6 so don't know how he'd go.. I'd even consider him at 13 and let him pop up wherever he wants but then you loose a middle forward.
Still not sold on Nui at fullback but if he's the go too Cobbo would be my next up for a strike centre once he develops abit if staggs plays 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • The Strapper
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • The Don
  • phoenix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Big Del
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • Shane Tronc
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.