Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another prop.

This guy triggers me. He’s always listed in CAPITALS in the QCup squads!

Looks like palasia is gone for surgery, don’t ask me what for I just saw it on his insta.

Looks like palasia is gone for surgery, don’t ask me what for I just saw it on his insta.

Probably not a bad call, wasn't he in line for a suspension? Thought he has been strong for us lately.

Get the surgery and rehab, be fit and firing in time for the pre-season.

The disrespect to Gamble in this thread. Unbelievable!
Some disrespect, but mainly truth

There’s no denying he has the energy, will and desire, unfortunately just not the talent or composer required to be a consistent 80 minute 6 or 7 at this level.

That said there should definitely be a place for him in the 17 somewhere

There’s no denying he has the energy, will and desire, unfortunately just not the talent or composer required to be a consistent 80 minute 6 or 7 at this level.

I mean we must be watching different games honestly. He's one of the form halves right now.

He might not have the explosive speed, but he's got everything else in a halves toolkit like a kicking and passing game with way more defensive upside.

I’ve see a few posters with this attitude but I completely disagree. I think he’s either in the halves or not picked at all.

Kevin Naiqama is on his way back to aus. I’d take him here at Broncs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Xzei
  • Skathen
  • Allo
  • dasherhalo
  • johnny plath
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Brotherdu
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • HarryAllan7
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • winslow_wong
  • Manifesto
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.