Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect them both for leaving. I'm more disappointed in Fifita leaving as I think he could be a generational player with the right coach (not saying Walters is it). Can't blame him when they dumped a truckload of cash at his feet though. Short career, cash out now while you can.

As for Coates, Harry has already echoed my thoughts.

If somebody offered me $450k a year more than i could get i'm taking it as well. Its easy for people to say they wouldnt do it, but if you were put in that situation, you would be taking the money as well.
Everyone here that is complaining, would take 45k more per year without a second thought. Fifita absolutely did the right thing.

Everyone here that is complaining, would take 45k more per year without a second thought. Fifita absolutely did the right thing.
I wouldn't be dithering signing a $750,000 contract when my employees that I claim to love and grew up supporting just BAILED ME OUT OF A FUCKING BALI GAOL... He's a complete fuckwit.
Enough with this bs" you would take $45,000 or whatever more a year". Have ANY of the employees you guys are deciding between bailed you out of a foreign fucking gaol?!????? He had months to sign that contract, there's a reason his mum got angry when a reporter mentioned that to her, she wanted the money and he delayed signing for the broncos to get more money.
Disgusting tbh...

I wouldn't be dithering signing a $750,000 contract when my employees that I claim to love and grew up supporting just BAILED ME OUT OF A FUCKING BALI GAOL... He's a complete fuckwit.
Enough with this bs" you would take $45,000 or whatever more a year". Have ANY of the employees you guys are deciding between bailed you out of a foreign fucking gaol?!????? He had months to sign that contract, there's a reason his mum got angry when a reporter mentioned that to her, she wanted the money and he delayed signing for the broncos to get more money.
Disgusting tbh...
It was 30k out of his own pocket, they didn’t bail him fwiw. They sent some stooges over there but any idiot can bribe an Indonesian without their workplace stepping in. Let’s not act like the broncos were holy crusaders or anything. They probably knew he was weighing up his options and thought of this as a good opportunity to hold him to ransom in some respect.

It was 30k out of his own pocket, they didn’t bail him fwiw. They sent some stooges over there but any idiot can bribe an Indonesian without their workplace stepping in. Let’s not act like the broncos were holy crusaders or anything. They probably knew he was weighing up his options and thought of this as a good opportunity to hold him to ransom in some respect.
Hahaha you're surely joking aren't you? If you think he paid for it I've got a bridge to sell you, may have crane damage...

He punched an Indonesian man on video. This wasn't your average pissed Aussie event. The indonesian government are renowned for making examples of high profile cases like his was.

They did very, very well.

And again... you never answered. Have your employers done this "simple" act or anything similar for you?

Hahaha you're surely joking aren't you? If you think he paid for it I've got a bridge to sell you, may have crane damage...

He punched an Indonesian man on video. This wasn't your average pissed Aussie event. The indonesian government are renowned for making examples of high profile cases like his was.

And again... you never answered. Have your employers done this "simple" act or anything similar for you?
Lol no he didn’t. It was like grainy footage of a slap to the back of the head as he rode shotgun on a scooter. Punched an Indonesian? Don’t make me laugh. and no I never answered because the fact is your crazy ass never asked me, my employers have never done anything like that for me because they weren’t that desperate to keep me. Broncos even got some nice cosy happy snaps for good pr. It’s hilarious you think it takes a genius to bribe corrupt little grubs.

Lol no he didn’t. It was like grainy footage of a slap to the back of the head as he rode shotgun on a scooter. Punched an Indonesian? Don’t make me laugh. and no I never answered because the fact is your crazy ass never asked me, my employers have never done anything like that for me because they weren’t that desperate to keep me. Broncos even got some nice cosy happy snaps for good pr. It’s hilarious you think it takes a genius to bribe corrupt little grubs.
Have ANY of the employees you guys are deciding between bailed you out of a foreign fucking gaol?!?????
Haha...

Google the incident... every single mention of the event states he punched them and the video is CLEARLY him. It would have been enough to get him charged with assault in Australia, never mind the corrupt Indonesian system. Ffs you just mentioned how corrupt it was yourself lol

Maybe it was seibold with his Harvard degree who masterminded the release for the paltry sum of 30k for a cheeky lovetap to the back of the head. Let’s not act like he had a boogie bag full of weed or a kilo of heroin strapped to him.

Oh btw you are also accusing the broncos of salary cap cheating. Who are you claiming paid for it?

Oh btw you are also accusing the broncos of salary cap cheating. Who are you claiming paid for it?
I mean I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone who follows nrl to think the broncos didnt pay to make that problem go away.

come on now its pretty obvious that's what has happened. But most good clubs would do that when they are trying to look after there young potential superstar.

I mean do you honestly believe the likes of roosters and Melbourne dont Pay people/clubs/pubs hush money when they can get away with it especially when its a star player?

I mean I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone who follows nrl to think the broncos didnt pay to make that problem go away.

come on now its pretty obvious that's what has happened. But most good clubs would do that when they are trying to look after there young potential superstar.

I mean do you honestly believe the likes of roosters and Melbourne dont Pay people/clubs/pubs hush money when they can get away with it especially when its a star player?

Ian lifetime-achievement-award-for-services-to-the-Roosters Schubert?

Why would they when the player is on 500k yr? How often do you guys think clubs just dole out cash for bad behaviour?
oh btw here’s the proof it came from his own pocket.

Why would they when the player is on 500k yr? How often do you guys think clubs just dole out cash for bad behaviour?
oh btw here’s the proof it came from his own pocket.
"They are all corrupt in Indonesia (except for this bloke)"...

Strong "proof"... hey, so you want that bridge or not?

"They are all corrupt in Indonesia (except for this bloke)"...

Strong "proof"... hey, so you want that bridge or not?
Dude he has the receipt for 30k. Fifita paid it, nobody denies it. Ok here is more proof. If you can come up with anything different be my guest. But you are hopelessly lost in this argument. The club sent a few faces for a photo opportunity while Davy boy bailed himself out.

Broncos CEO Paul White confirmed money had exchanged hands when he fronted Brisbane media on Tuesday morning.

"Any compensation that was paid was agreed upon by David’s legal representative - David’s lawyer over there - and David himself," White said

now tell me of all the other times hush money has been paid by a club and then publicly acknowledged lol. Good luck with that.

Sorry folks but Dave dug himself out of this mess with or without the club‘s help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • ostin86
  • NSW stables
  • Emanon
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.