Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you rate ? because it doesn't seem like much
At the broncos over the last 3 years? Not much. Carrigan has improved but that’s about it. Everyone else has stagnated, not developed, or gone backwards. Herbie and Haas have been beacons of light.

Ive given Kev credit quite a few times but he just doesn’t seem to be having an impact outside of the guys seeming happier but we’ll see how long that lasts if we have another year like last year.

So Kevvie isn't smart enough to realise Turpin shouldn't be playing 70? Either way, not good coaching.
Not going to argue that he’s not the smartest bloke out there. I’ve been screaming since the beginning that he needs to surround himself with smarter assistants.

In saying that, Walters and Paix sharing the job is much more obvious than Turpin playing long minutes and Walters coming on for impact.

At the broncos over the last 3 years? Not much. Carrigan has improved but that’s about it. Everyone else has stagnated, not developed, or gone backwards. Herbie and Haas have been beacons of light.

Ive given Kev credit quite a few times but he just doesn’t seem to be having an impact outside of the guys seeming happier but we’ll see how long that lasts if we have another year like last year.
that's understandable but **** man it's hard enough watching games like the last , and then coming on here to here the same dribble from negative posters .

that's understandable but **** man it's hard enough watching games like the last , and then coming on here to here the same dribble from negative posters .
Is it negative dribble though or is it observations of what is happening? I make plenty of positive posts about good things I observe too but unfortunately those are the minority in recent times.

Not sure what there is to discuss at the moment on the broncos discussion board if we rule out anything that isn’t positive. I guess the Will Smith slap thread would keep us going until things improve.

Is it negative dribble though or is it observations of what is happening? I make plenty of positive posts about good things I observe too but unfortunately those are the minority in recent times.

Not sure what there is to discuss at the moment on the broncos discussion board if we rule out anything that isn’t positive. I guess the Will Smith slap thread would keep us going until things improve.
Kevvie is useless, Niu is a dud , all our fullbacks are duds ! what's constructive about that ?

It’s nice to get some rain.

Hang on a second, Drinkwater to play 5/8?

What happened to Albert Kelly? last week he was voted by many as one of the best on the ground, we cop a loss and he's in the shit house?

What happened to Albert Kelly? last week he was voted by many as one of the best on the ground, we cop a loss and he's in the shit house?
Like most of the team had an off day.

Instead I suppose you could watch our coaches presser. Where he tried his hardest to come up with positives but could only mange some lame excuses. Like 'most of their trys came from kicks' perhaps he was inferring our defence was good but 38 points may suggest otherwise.

Kevvie is useless, Niu is a dud , all our fullbacks are duds ! what's constructive about that ?
I probably could cut back on the more short snarky joke posts but the opinions I actually hold I feel I discuss in pretty good detail and try to offer potential solutions.

Welcome to BHQ

Did I miss something because I’ve only seen him suggested as a fullback replacement ?

It was mentioned that his defense isn't good enough to play fullback so it was then suggested he would be our 5/8

Not going to argue that he’s not the smartest bloke out there. I’ve been screaming since the beginning that he needs to surround himself with smarter assistants.

In saying that, Walters and Paix sharing the job is much more obvious than Turpin playing long minutes and Walters coming on for impact.
I don't see how Kevvie not doing his job properly is Turpin's fault. Turpin should be taken off after 30mins, with Walters/Paix coming on to finish the half. If they are going well Turpin can ride the pine, or come on at lock. Kevvie needs to look at how Raiders used Hodgson/Starling so effectively and copy that. How he is using them is wrong.

Pretty much everyone has been calling on signing him to play 1. We really need to sign someone immediately who can play 1 at first grade standard.

I don't see how Kevvie not doing his job properly is Turpin's fault. Turpin should be taken off after 30mins, with Walters/Paix coming on to finish the half. If they are going well Turpin can ride the pine, or come on at lock. Kevvie needs to look at how Raiders used Hodgson/Starling so effectively and copy that. How he is using them is wrong.

Pretty much everyone has been calling on signing him to play 1. We really need to sign someone immediately who can play 1 at first grade standard.
In Kevvies defence I thought the times he should have injected Billy in the last 2 games we have been under the pump with not much possession, I'd rather Turpin be out there making the tackles than Billy so Billy can come on and attack.
When possession swings our way and were looking like we're ontop throw Billy straight in and bring Turpin off.
I thought it was a smart move to bring Billy on when Payne was coming back for his second stint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • rnabokov
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.