Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s this crap about phins poaching 11 broncos? Is it new or just all the people that have previously worked at the club in some capacity?

on and off the field includes Bennett and Reader

Reader has added ex-Broncos staffers Damien McDowell (COO), Shirley Moro (finance), Trad McLean (media), Tristan Croll (digital) and Katie Croll (events) to the Dolphins’ front office.

Bennett poached development coach Kurt Richards, academy fitness coach Anthony Wood and has signed Jamayne Isaako and Brenko Lee for his inaugural playing squad

finance manager

Don't call her Shirley!

Dolphins would probably be the 3rd most entertaining team to want to watch fail for me. Melbourne and Roosters are higher, but I'd still really enjoy watching the Dolphis struggle I think.

Dolphins would probably be the 3rd most entertaining team to want to watch fail for me. Melbourne and Roosters are higher, but I'd still really enjoy watching the Dolphis struggle I think.

I love that you care that much, genuinely. I just want Brisbane to do well, and Newcastle to not get the wooden spoon. Other than that, could not care less about any other team.

The staff going to the Dolphins isn't that big of a deal; you only have three choices in SEQ if you want to work in League and a lot of people have been at more than one.

A lot of those staff going to the Dolphins haven't been poached from the Broncos; they have worked at the Broncos- Reader left in 2020, Trad left in 2020.

11 people aren't walking out of Red Hill in November.

The staff going to the Dolphins isn't that big of a deal; you only have three choices in SEQ if you want to work in League and a lot of people have been at more than one.

A lot of those staff going to the Dolphins haven't been poached from the Broncos; they have worked at the Broncos- Reader left in 2020, Trad left in 2020.

11 people aren't walking out of Red Hill in November.

But it doesn't sound as good if you word it like that, media need them clicks.

I love that you care that much, genuinely. I just want Brisbane to do well, and Newcastle to not get the wooden spoon. Other than that, could not care less about any other team.
Gotta cheer for something when the Broncos aren't playing.

Gotta cheer for something when the Broncos aren't playing.

I shouldn't, it's not the league fan's way but...GO THE LIONS!!

I shouldn't, it's not the league fan's way but...GO THE LIONS!!

No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

But it doesn't sound as good if you word it like that, media need them clicks.

They could have done a real piece and looked at the staff over the years, Broncos have had lots of Dolphins staff- Griffin, Corvo, Bunn, Parle, Guilfoyle, Hinchey- like I said it works both ways in SEQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • Mustafur
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • BroncoFan94
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.