Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

If you're still hearing whispers, titrate up.

It was announced by the Dolphins.

Rule 42 of rugby league journalism. If there's a way to take something the wrong way so you can claim to be right, claim it. The amount of times you are correct in your career is very little so be sure to take any win you can.

Rule 42 of rugby league journalism. If there's a way to take something the wrong way so you can claim to be right, claim it. The amount of times you are correct in your career is very little so be sure to take any win you can.
Rule 42??? There's no way there are that many for them to remember

Maybe you mean rule 4 or 2 🤔🤔🤔

The only rule to know is rule 34.

Full Bennett interview here. He says he's not aware of them talking to Tesi's management, but he WOULD be interested if he became available, plus he has both the spots in the roster and the cash. Start at 5:30:

To me that says “I know nothing about it” followed by a wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
Yep, cat and mouse stuff right there. Now it's just up to the Broncos to let him talk to other clubs. If they haven't already done so. Calling it now: Tesi's gone.

Yep, cat and mouse stuff right there. Now it's just up to the Broncos to let him talk to other clubs. If they haven't already done so. Calling it now: Tesi's gone.
Some people tipped it a few weeks ago, even without your media friends.

It will all be down to his asking price with Tesi. On a cheap deal I think they will take the risk. Anything over 250k I think they won't bother.

It will all be down to his asking price with Tesi. On a cheap deal I think they will take the risk. Anything over 250k I think they won't bother.
They could probably afford to front load his contract as he only has 1 year left on his bronco deal. They could cover the majority of that and pay less for subsequent years.

Mole reporting Olopau still wants out big time. Says he was forced to sign a contract without a manager and was promised what he had signed up for is:

- a top 30 spot
- the five-eighth position
- that he would get to meet Kevie.

Since then he hasn’t met Kevie, he isn’t in the top 30 and they want him to change his body to play hooker or lock. He is now refusing to turn up to training.

This sounds like Sam Walker all over again, if true someone should be sacked over this shit

Not exactly requiring Nostradamus abilities.
That’s my point. Most people can put two and two together and come up with the exact same thing the media claim as facts. It’s easy.

That’s my point. Most people can put two and two together and come up with the exact same thing the media claim as facts. It’s easy.
You should definitely give it a go.

Mole reporting Olopau still wants out big time. Says he was forced to sign a contract without a manager and was promised what he had signed up for is:

- a top 30 spot
- the five-eighth position
- that he would get to meet Kevie.

Since then he hasn’t met Kevie, he isn’t in the top 30 and they want him to change his body to play hooker or lock. He is now refusing to turn up to training.

This sounds like Sam Walker all over again, if true someone should be sacked over this shit
WTF? Donuts says they they have been working with "Karl's new management in recent months regarding this matter." Shouldn't have been hard to introduce him to Kevvie. But there's no way a kid his age would've been promised top 30 and five eighth immediately.

WTF? Donuts says they they have been "Karl's new management in recent months regarding this matter." Shouldn't have been hard to introduce him to Kevvie. But there's no way a kid his age would've been promised top 30 and five eighth immediately.

Sounds all too much like crocodile tears. I bet he has a big money offer from someone else sitting on the table.

On another topic Tyson Smoothy’s definitely at the club. What role I do not know but I saw him blurry in the background of a photo just then.
ScreenFhALmRSVIAA2S2M

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Financeguy
  • Crom
  • YeahNahMate
  • Emanon
  • azza.79
  • Harry Sack
  • bert_lifts
  • Jedhead
  • KateBroncos1812
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Dreaglor
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.