Broncos sack two staff members

It has been mentioned that he works on the defence.

The defence that was one of the worst in the competition.

Thanks mate. According to NRL.com the Broncos missed 757 tackles for the season, the worst in the comp.

Last edited:
It's a good start I guess, now Griffin needs to sack himself but not before he gets rid of Gee and Kearney.

It's a good start I guess, now Griffin needs to sack himself but not before he gets rid of Gee and Kearney.
I don't think a coach can sack someone further up the hierarchy than he is, but it would be pretty funny to see.

I don't think a coach can sack someone further up the hierarchy than he is, but it would be pretty funny to see.
It would seem like a good idea at the time until you were walking out the door without a job. I have often wished I could

Which could largely be attributed to a lack of fitness.
While not wanting to throw my support behind Kearney because I am on the fence still in his regard. I am also of the view that fitness improvement will fix the defence more than anything else

Rather than smacking someone on the hand for making an error, why don't you elaborate on exactly what roles and position the guy actually had?

Because 1910 likes everyone begging him for information, that's what happens when you have a big ego. He likes to feel important and obviously coming to a small forum and smacking people down helps him. Maybe that's all he has in life and we should cut him some slack?

Graphic material

Last edited by a moderator:
Hinchey was listed in the paper as Football Manager with a multi faceted role ?????? I thought Gee was football manager so my understanding of Hinchey's job is NIL

Because 1910 likes everyone begging him for information, that's what happens when you have a big ego. He likes to feel important and obviously coming to a small forum and smacking people down helps him. Maybe that's all he has in life and we should cut him some slack?

By the way, my wife's clit was so engorged last night she could've nailed me in the ass with it!
This is hilarious
Very cryptic
Were you talking about the same thing in both paragraphs:winky:

I like to mix it up a little and it was actually the truth as well. I had a great time last night :D

WTF?!? No one wants to hear that shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Dash
  • Horseheadsup
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Waynesaurus
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.