Broncos sign Matt Lodge on one-year deal

From reports he is in prime shape and he will also get a strong preseason. Lodge will be run on prop with McGuire or Sims.

I find it hard to believe Lodge will be run on. Huge step up from QCup to NRL.

We haven’t even re-signed Pearson yet that’s yes and no to surprising.

you are dead right, total different man outside of what the media and general public see.
his wit is very dry

That’s fair enough and I didn’t realise that, so I take back my earlier comment.

As usual, Broncos are getting slammed on LU about signing of Lodge and also slamming us about the Jack Bird issue with his shoulder saying Bennett is old and doesn't know what he is doing etc

It’s LU they went full stupid years ago
This... there are very few places where anything said in that forum can be taken seriously, and none of it in any of the Rugby League Sub-forums.

As usual, Broncos are getting slammed on LU about signing of Lodge and also slamming us about the Jack Bird issue with his shoulder saying Bennett is old and doesn't know what he is doing etc

If we are getting hated on LU and other fan forums then we are doing something right. My saddest time as a broncos fan was during the Griffin era where we were getting pity from some LU posters.

Normally I'd be against having someone with the reputation of Lodge in the side, but if it pisses off the whinge about all things Broncos brigade particular of the standard from LU I'm willing to give the bloke a chance to redeem himself.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • rnabokov
  • Mustafur
  • Gaz
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.